Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammers girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 04:11 AM
    How long do I have to wait ?
    My brother disappeared 9 years ago and I am 99% sure he is on a witness protection programme, does anyone know how many years I have to wait for him to be allowed to contact someone from his past life?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 06:25 AM
    If they go into real witness protection program, they can NEVER contact anyone from their past lives

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I wait? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 2 1/2 months now. At first, we use to call each other and visit each other very often. Now, we barely talk nor visit. Maybe once or twice a week. Not to mention, I am the one who is doing the calling. Am I being stupid and not paying any attention that he...

How long should I wait [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes done over 10 years and never had any problems.my doctor had cautioned me on ECTOPIC PREGENTCIES. How evrer this is the first time I had to even consider this as I am as regular as clock worg, at the time my period is due I can all most guess right down to the second the begin. This...

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

How long should we wait? [ 2 Answers ]

OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in...

View more questions Search