Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mukkathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Crying 4 weeks puppy
    I got a 4 weeks puppy, it's her first night with me and it's not going well. She's not stopping from crying. She's in a pretty big box with some water and a bed. What should I do?
    Thanks.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Four weeks is entirely too young to be away from its mother and litter. Expect problems. You can hope what works for me at 7 weeks will work for you. I have it and other things you will need in the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

Puppy crying [ 11 Answers ]

My 12 week old staff puppy crys when she can't see you and crys all night until I go downstairs and sleep with her what shall I do

Crying new puppy [ 2 Answers ]

?? Brought 6 week old Australian shepard home today. Set her up in dog run with dog creat straw in bottom of crate. 13 week old great pyr. With her. She ate drank pooed and peeed. Left her for the night crying crying what to do she is upsetting 13 week old rosie. Oh she has fluffy bear toy. Please...

Jack Russell pup still crying at night after 3 weeks! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi,we've had our Jack Russell pup for 3 weeks now,she is 12 weeks old and still cries at night.She sleeps in a crate downstairs with a night light.She has improved... we're down to 20 minutes every night after we go to bed from 4-6 hours lol.We play with her before bed,she has 2 or 3 walks through...

View more questions Search