Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajmillar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Children's movie from the 80's
    I am trying to find the name of a movie my sister and I used to love to watch as kids in the early 80's so I am assuming it is from the early 80's or before.

I realize the details are very sketchy as I only remember pieces of it. It involved some sort of adventure with several friends. My mom said one of them was a doll. There was a mountain that came to life/talked. I remember a scene with a bublebee and mabye a raft ride. There were no actors only animation, but not animation like disney cartoons if that makes any sense. My mom seems to think the name of the movie was something like "rumplestiltskin" but obviosuly not that, mabye a foreing name or german she thinks.

Once again this is very vague but I would love if anyone could tell me the name of this movie.
    kj1399 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Maybe it is Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night, there was a bumblebee in the movie along with other friends and Pinocchio was a puppet.
    billy0357 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmillar
    I am trying to find the name of a movie my sister and I used to love to watch as kids in the early 80's so I am assuming it is from the early 80's or before.

I realize the details are very sketchy as I only remember pieces of it. It involved some sort of adventure with several friends. My mom said one of them was a doll. There was a mountain that came to life/talked. I remember a scene with a bublebee and mabye a raft ride. There were no actors only animation, but not animation like disney cartoons if that makes any sense. My mom seems to think the name of the movie was something like "rumplestiltskin" but obviosuly not that, mabye a foreing name or german she thinks.

Once again this is very vague but I would love if anyone could tell me the name of this movie.
    I really think the movie you look for is a swedish movie named dunderklumpen from 1974 the english name of the movie I have no clue about, but hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

80's? Children's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me figure out the title of a children's movie I watched when I was little? My memory is very vague and I hope that the parts of the movie I remember are all actually parts from the same movie. I remember something about a little girl in her bedroom and there is another world...

80's children's animated movie [ 7 Answers ]

I really can't remember much about this movie, and most people my age usually just smile and nod when I mention it. It is kind of anime style with a little girl. I think it starts in a forest, but then she has to battle to save all of the creatures from turning into stone. It may even be earlier...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

View more questions Search