Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 2, 2005, 05:50 AM
    From the queen of mean I am green
    Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all the time. I use noxema daily exfoiliating cleanser and olay also and I'm forever getting compliments on my skin. There is also (and I know it sounds weird but a co worker of mine does it and her skin is fabulous) you put some milk of magnesia on your face before you go to bed at night but do not rinse it off until you wake up in the morning. The people I know who do this have skin that is so beautiful its not even funny.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 2, 2005, 06:34 AM
    True. Noxzema is a nice product. My sister has been Noxzema skin cream to wash her face for the last 4 or 5 years & it really is good. It doesn't dry out the skin, is soothing to sun burns & removes make up pretty well.
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2005, 08:29 AM
    That's real interesting about the milk of magnesia all over the face. I heard its good for spot treatments of pimples but never heard about it on the entire face. I'm afraid I would have horrid flashbacks of when my dad tried to make me drink it when I was little and it made me gag because of the smell.

Dec 3, 2005, 08:31 AM
    Crankie<- on floor laughing.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 4, 2005, 12:32 AM
    There is this product that has been on the market in Europe for at least 60 years now, it's called Nivea, and I use the cream for almost all areas of the body. It's a proven cream and does a good job, try it sometime. For burned skin through too much sun, I add AloeVera straight from the plant. We bought our plant in Fuerto Ventura and keep it in a well lighted area in the house, does not need watering, just a little spray once a month and planted in a pot of sand - really carefree plant with a lot of healing qualities. This plant is also found outside in California, Arizona and Nevada - at least that's where I've seen them grow.

Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2005, 02:11 AM
    I LOVE the smell of Nivea. It's so clean and the texture is really rich. I think it would be too thick for my facial skin. I wouldn't mind using it on my body. All my aunts always had it on their dressers in Pakistan. Another childhood memory - but this one is more pleasant than the Milk of Magnesia.
    Grungey Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2005, 06:44 AM
    I just bought Noxzema cleanser w/ moisturizer
    Yesterday and used it last night. This is a day after reading your post. I can tell yaa.. my face never looked so clean and refreshed and most of all, it didn't make my skin dry, I was actually thinking of not putting any moisturizers afterwards because it feels so smooth and moisturized. Plus it's less than $5 bucks.. isn't that a great deal. Thanks for the post, I love the effect of this product on my skin.. I hope it stays that way or hopefully... even better on days to come! :D

Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. she has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all the time. I use noxema daily exfoiliating cleanser and olay also and im forever getting compliments on my skin. There is also (and i know it sounds wierd but a co worker of mine does it and her skin is fabulous) you put some milk of magnesia on your face before you go to bed at night but do not rinse it off untill you wake up in the morning. the people i knw who do this have skin that is so beautiful its not even funny.

Dec 5, 2005, 06:46 AM
    Glad you are happy! :D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 7, 2005, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungey
    yesterday and used it last night. This is a day after reading your post. I can tell yaa..my face never looked so clean and refreshed and most of all, it didn't make my skin dry, i was actually thinking of not putting any moisturizers afterwards because it feels so smooth and moisturized. Plus it's less than $5 bucks..isn't that a great deal. Thanks for the post, i love the effect of this product on my skin..i hope it stays that way or hopefully ...even better on days to come! :D
    Glad it's working for you. Please don't forget to think about vitamins and minerals this time of the year. Sometimes when those are short, the skin takes a beating especially if you live in a cold area. Also keep skin protected from bad weather.
    Happy Holidays!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Help! Green hue to hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I had blonde hair, tried to make it not so blonde with an ash colored home hair kit, not so good. Had a green hue afterwards, so I thought a darker ash/neutral blonde would work, nope. Just darker with a green hue. So I got a light golden brown, roots are the right color, but not the rest.I can't...

Snow queen? [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I watched a weird version of the snow queen when I was little and can't find it! :mad: It was a badly dubbed 70's film or mayby 80's. Think it was originally made in German. The boys Name is Kay and the girl was Gretta I think. In the beginning there is an ink pot on a cabbinet...

Green Arrows Age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is Oliver Queen(Green Arrow)?He was stuck on an island for 15 years and has an adult son.

My baby jinx (queen) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my 15month old cat had her first litter 3 weeks ago and seemed absoloutly fine, then a week in she wouldn't move out of the box with them all day, I got a little worried lifted her out of the box and she just fell over, when I took her to the vets she had a temp of 106 and he put her on a drip...

View more questions Search