Ask
    insooklee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Computer, internet
    How can I send a song to my friend?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 08:09 PM
    If the song is copyrighted and you do not have the author's permission, you cannot even have the song, unless you have paid the fee required by the owner of the copyright.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2007, 08:13 PM
    What song and how did you get it? Are you not aware of copyright laws and piracy?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Maybe it's a song that insooklee has written, recorded and would like to send to a friend, and just wants to figure out how to get it into a computer and then learn how to send it?

That would also be a possibility. But, we won't know that until insooklee returns and lets us know.
    jaspreet2142 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2007, 12:47 AM
    If it is free song then you can upload it to rapidshare

Just open RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting , there is a option for upload , browse the song and click OK
    It will upload the file to rapidshare server ,it will take some time to upload depending upon your speed , then you will get a link
    You can send this link to your friend by email , and your friend can download it by paste
    The link on the address bar on web browser for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reformating my computer caused my internet to go out [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer due to an some apparent issue that my sister caused. Now it works fine, but my internet won't work . It is an actual CPU and I always used a wireless adapter on the computer. I reinstalled the software and it shows that it is "connected" but still no actual...

Keeping the internet on while computer is on standby [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so I have sisters that try to take over my computer so I like to have it password protected... when the screen saver goes on though it kicks me off the internet. Is there any way I can keep the internet, aim, Google talk etc. on while the computer is still being locked?

Keeping internet on while computer is in standby mode [ 5 Answers ]

I need to keep my internet on for a long time and I would like to save power during this time. So whenever I put my computer in standby mode, my internet gets disconnected. How can keep my internet on while the computer is on standby mode?

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

Computer can't get on internet [ 20 Answers ]

It worked fine about an hour ago but I moved it and got it all set up and now the internet won't work:mad: . I put the internet wire into this computer and turned off the wireless network and it worked on this computer:confused: . Any thoughts:confused:

View more questions Search