Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annamat416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2005, 11:42 PM
    Boston terrier
    I have a 10 week old boston terrier. He has blood in his poop. Is this something I should be worried about ? I call the v et and she said it's probably OK.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2005, 06:22 AM
    Call another vet. A 10 week old seems a little young to be chewing up something and swallowing sharp pieces, but it could have happened. Bostons usually aren't problem chewers either. The blood is not normal, and could have been caused by several things.
    Saluki-Sue Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Dec 4, 2005, 01:21 PM
    Has your pup just changed food or eaten any raw hide lately? Some times a change of food will cause a dog to have to potty more and that can cause a little blood ( a spot or line) or rawhide can be tough coming out and do the same. But if it is a lot... then get to the vet.

Good luck
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Jul 22, 2007, 11:27 PM
    I have a boston terrier that had that happen when he was a puppy. I'm not sure if it was the same thing but similar. You should call another vet. I can't remember what my dog had but they gave him medicene for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Jack Russel Terrier [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know where i can adopt a jack russel terrier puppy 8-11 weeks old in cali?

Boston Terrier Poops in house [ 2 Answers ]

7 month, male, Boston goes outdoors and poops heavily three times a day but will still find a way to poop in the house. Different sites on the NET talk about a special training method for Boston Terriers that is guarunteed to stop your dog from craping in the house for $49.95. I'm at my witts end...

6 month old boston terrier pooping in cage [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old boston terrier poops in her cage every time that we leave the house (not only does she poop, but she stomps on it and smears it all around the cage and on herself). It doesn't matter how we are gone, 30 minutes or 8 hrs! She never did this before - it just started last month when we...

Jack Russel Terrier [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know where i can adopt a jack russel terrier puppy 8-11 weeks old in cali?

Boston Terriers [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good...

View more questions Search