Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyrod3wt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Sink sprayer
    My sink sprayer doesn't work. Is there some way to fix it without buying a new faucet and sprayer?:
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Nov 25, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Yes you can buy just the sprayer head or top at most big hardware stores, it unscrews at top, bring it with so the person helping you can get the right one for you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Not really sure what you mean by it "doesn't work." One possibility might be the diverter inside the main faucet needs to be replaced. But, then again, it would help to have a little more information here.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Flyrod3wt - I would go with( clough's answer, )If the sprayer head is not plugged up , most of the time it IS the deverter, inside the actual faucet. Yes it can be replaced, ( THE DEVERTED). If you do it remember how you took it apart or get a plumber to do the job. Good luck.::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I've lost pressure in my kitchen sink sprayer. The faucet is half on and the sprayer is half on. What's up?

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer will spray but only a trickle comes out. I seem to have no pressure. Can you help me fix this.

Sink Sprayer Help [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's my problem about 6 months ago my sprayer broke on my kitchen sink and I just got aroudn to replace it. Before it broke I had no problems whatsoever with it. Now I installed a new sprayer head and the problem started immediately. What happens is the water runs fine out of the faucet but as...

View more questions Search