Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesssha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 10:01 AM
    50 first dates soundtrack
    I'm looking for the name and the artist if possible to the song that is being played on the radio during the scene towards the beginning of the movie (50 first dates) where they are explaining the car accident when they are picking the pineapple and the dad turns on the radio. They only sing one line of the song sung by a male. The line is about the most beautiful face he's ever seen. Any help would be great thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Have you checked here?

50 FIRST DATES SOUNDTRACK lyrics: 29 song lyrics
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2007, 08:54 PM
    The name of the song you are looking for is called DO YOU REALIZE by the band THE FLAMING LIPS courtesy of Warner music
    Jesssha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Thank you so much for your help. The song wasn't on the soundtrack list itself, that's why I couldn't find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stir Crazy Soundtrack [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day... this question is about the movie "Stir Crazy" with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor... I was wondering how to find the song that the big fat bald dude sang while they were in the cell (think it may have been "Farther Along") but is it like on the soundtrack or is he the singer an if so how...

The black donnellys soundtrack Episode 2 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the name of the song they played when Joey and his buddy start beating up the guy while shutting the blinds and stuff. It shounds like one of Kid rock song Bawitwa but a ragee kind of guy sings it. Can anyone help me please? I really really want this song. Thanks a lot!

The Black Donnellys Soundtrack [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the song that is playing in Epsisode Two of The Black Donnellys when Jenny is cleaning the blood off the stairs? The main lyrics go something like "for too long, i let you walk on me." Thanks.

Stir Crazy Soundtrack [ 1 Answers ]

Good Day... this question deals with the soundtrack to the movie "Stir Crazy" with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor... In the movie there is a part where the big fat dude sings a song while they are in their jail cell (I think the tune is called "Farther Along") but it sounds like a gospel tune or...

View more questions Search