Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 1, 2005, 04:48 PM
    Outlook changes resolution
    OK. This problem is fantastic. I have a computer that I am working on and every time I open Microsoft Outlook the screen resolution changes to 600 x 800 and the colour drops to 16 bits. Then when I close Outlook again it returns to normal. This is a Windows XP system. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 01:57 AM
    Hmmm... an interesting one. Try right clicking on the link you use to load Outlook then Properties >> Comptability tab >> Make sure nothing is checked on here.
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 12, 2005, 08:45 PM
    Yep that fixed it. Thanks.
    Thien Tu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Tanion View Post
    OK. This problem is fantastic. I have a computer that I am working on and every time I open Microsoft Outlook the screen resolution changes to 600 x 800 and the colour drops to 16 bits. Then when I close Outlook again it returns to normal. This is a Windows XP system. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I have exactly this same problem. The only difference is that I run Windows 7 Professional and Outlook 2010.. The resolution problem is not solved. Any Ideas?
    vijay_eee_ceg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Hi.. This sugggestion works for Outlook 2007 on Windows 7.

"Try right clicking on the link you use to load Outlook then Properties >> Comptability tab >> Make sure nothing is checked on here. "

Make sure none of the check box is checked.

Thanks,
    Vijay Chandar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen Resolution problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. We use a hp pavilion f1703 flat screen monitor on Radeon 9200 series. Every time the computer restarts the screen resolution defaults to 640x480 and Low 8 bit colour. I can change the resolution to 800x600 and Highest (32 bit) colour but it doesn't remember that info when I restart the computer...

Monitor resolution [ 7 Answers ]

Hello! I have a monitor, (oldie) only works in 640x480, I need see a software in 800x600, how do I can solve this? (using the same monitor)? Some solution via software emulation? Thanks in advance.

Resolution Won't Change -- HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My question is in regards to my computer monitor (TRL/RIC DH-1764M/DH-1764). Currently, my resolution is stuck at 640x480. I know the monitor has the ability for something greater, however, when I try to change the screen area or colors, nothing happens. My color options are 2 and 16 and...

View more questions Search