Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akila4eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 09:24 AM
    What is the scientific name 4 archaebacteria and so on
    Hi can any one online teel me how I can find the scientific name 4 archaebacteria, eubacteria, protista, plantae, fungi, animalia if so please help me it's a project that I due on the 30th of November and it is worth 200 points.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Those are the scientific names. I don't really understand what you are asking. Have you been given some creatures and have to name them scientifcally like this...

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species

So a domestic cat would be

Kingdom Animalia Phylum Chordata Subphylum Vertebrata Class Mammalia Order Carnivora Suborder Feliformia Family Felidae Subfamily Felinae

ADW: What is in a Scientific Name?

Is that what you mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The scientific name for archaebacteria [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in middle schooland I have aproject due on the fourth, and it's about the six kingdoms. I want to know if anyone knows the scientific name for archaebacteria? If so help me because the project is worth two letter grades (two test grades) thanks

Scientific Natation [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone exspess2,750,389 in scientific natation.

Scientific [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I don't understand why Astral Projection hasn't ben PERMANENTLY Scientificly proven,I mean what's holding them down,all they have to do is lay down and basically sleep and prevent there mind from wondering,which is understandibly not an easy feat Believe me,especially the symptoms but...

Scientific inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get some examples of saturated solutions?

View more questions Search