Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Eww. Spots
    Right. I have had bad spots for around about 1 and half years now. I wash my face twice daily with a clear skin wash. This still does not make the spots go. Two to three are there every morning. I always birst them because they look horrible. What should I do? Ive tried drinking loads of water but it didn't work that well? Any suggestions?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Don't poke or pop anything. What are the spots? Have you seen a dermatologist?

Nov 25, 2007, 01:38 PM
    They are acne spots. Little yellow ones. And no I haven't. A few people at school have them but they don't seem to have them as bad. My skin is not greasy either. Thanks guys for your help.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:40 PM
    They've been there for 2 years, the same ones? Definitely see a dermatologist.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Erm.. I don't know what you mean by have they been there for 2 years. When the spots form I pop them staright away, but I've had new ones forming for a year and a half. I pop the new ones everyday. They always leave a little bloodspot which can take weeks to heal. Thanks for your help.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Well you shouldn't pop them, that causes scarring and spreads the bacteria and dirt elsewhere.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:45 PM
    You wash your face with a face wash, I'm guessing an astringent, have you talked to a doctor about pills to help you? I never had much acne but I have a sister who always did, and the doctor gave her a medication that cleared up a lot of her acne.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Erm.. it is tesco deep skin wash. It doesn't do much after I've popped them. No I ahvent, I'm kind of scared too. But I hate going to school with a big yellow spot, but I can now see why they say don't pop them. I have red blemishes on ym skin where they bhave healed up.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Thanks for your help by the way.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
    You're welcome. My sister tried everything for hers, I always felt so bad for her because sometimes she would get them on her lip and they'd swell up really bad, it was not good.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I had one on my lip but its gone now. What would you recommend I do about this problem?
    Is it poor nutrition involved in it?
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:57 PM
    It's bacteria and dirt, sweat, other things getting into your pores. Do you do any activities that may cause you to get dirt in your pores or sweat a lot? They could be the problem. Working in fast food restaurants, wearing makeup, other things can really cause more acne. I was in theatre when I was younger and I remember that the makeup was like grease and you smeared it all over your skin, it was the worst, but I got a pore sealant that kept it out for the play, when I had to wear it.

Nov 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
    I do martial arts and rugby. But I wash regularly.. normally once or twice a day.

And by the way.. I'm a boy and don't tend to wear makeup :p
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Haha well I did theatre and there was a few boys who were acting there too, ad they had to wear the makeup just like the girls, =P

Do you wash your face directly after the sports? That may help. Also, if you do eat a lot of junk, it's not great for your skin, but I'm not going to say it's the cause of the acne, because it's probably not, but it won't help any haha.

Nov 26, 2007, 12:43 AM
    Naa I have to stay fit and healthy, so don't eat much junk. And no I don't, it's a bit difficult because the rugby is at school. Thanks for your help though, I really aprreciate it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Honestly, just take the face wash to school with you and wash your face in the bathroom after practice, it may help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I had a spot near my vagina, a big spot with a white head. :confused: It happened twice to me, in a space of a year. It hurt and was uncomfortable when I walked. It sounds disgusting I know, but how and what makes a spot with a white head appear down there? Im clean and wash every day, and...

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots on my chest and on my upper legs, they don't seem to go how hard I scrub or anything I use they don't seem to go, the ones on legs appeared and I am getting loads appearing on my legs for some reason. Can anyone recommed some cream or something what is specifically designed for the...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello, My dog has blackish greyish spots on the back of her tongue. There are about 4 or 5 of them and I was wandering is this normal in a lab or huskie or could this be a serious problem? Thank you.

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and have had 'acne' for as long as I can remember.. Ive tried lots of things, spent hundreds of dollars on my skin but nothing has worked... I want to be able to wake up next to some one and not worry about having white heads on my face! Some one please help me?!

View more questions Search