Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 04:27 AM
    Contacting Loved Ones After Death: Is It Possible and How
    I am usually very perceptive when it comes to dreams and dream interpretation. All of my dreams are in color and very vivid. Many years ago a woman I was very close to died. I dreamed about her, she had been in the hospital very sick with a lot of tubes, etc. One night I dreamed she was sitting in her living room and we were talking. She looked like she had just taken her bath, she was sitting there combing her hair, which was wet and she was wearing a white nightgown. She told me not to worry, she was fine. That everything was going to be fine. There were no tubes or I.V.s in her arm. She said not to worry anymore. I immediately woke up and called the hospital. Her son, who I had lived with for over 4 years, came to the phone. At this time he and I were not living together. I asked him about his mom and he told me that she had just passed away. Like right then. There have been other things that have happened to me like this. But I am needing something very important right now.

Recently I lost someone very close to me and I only wish for one more chance to speak with them. Or to see him in my dreams and know he is OK. I guess we all wish for something like that. It has only been two weeks, two weeks before Thanksgiving. My friend was in a terrible car crash that killed him instantly. I have tried and tried to close my eyes and wish for just one more time to see him. I don't know how to find him. My mother told me to let him go, to let his spirit rest where he is buried. The family took him back to where he was from, 7 hours away. I have this urge to drive 7 hours to the cemetery and speak with him. After the wreck, I went to where it happened and sat for a long time. It was at a church and the car threw him out and he landed in the church parking lot. I walked along the ditchline where the car started wrecking and picked up pieces of debris. Amid the debris was a ballcap that he had been wearing. I have that ballcap and a picture his brother gave me. It is all I have. I had to go to the hospital for some tests just last week and I wandered into the emergency room area, it was where they brought his body. It was really stuffy and hot in the hospital, but there was a place where this cold spot was, I immediately felt it and knew he had passed through this spot. Another thing, he always woke up at 5:30 am every morning and for some reason, I have started waking up at this time. He worked for me in an apartment building I manage. He was supposed to fix a cabinet for me, but he never got the chance. Or did he? There were two burnt places on the cabinet and now there is only one. The other night, the neighbors said they heard workers and that a bedroom light was on. It was after midnight. I didn't have anyone there and when it was checked out, nothing was out of the ordinary. No lights had been left on.

I just want to see his face again, not just in a picture. I saw him the day he died but we didn't get to talk. I never got to see him again. At this point I think I've become obsessive and delusional. Is what I want beyond me? I have tried to say goodbye, but there were so many other things left to say.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Wanting to see, hear or talk to them one last time is more for our 'peace of mind' benefit than theirs. They are already on the other side where they have no worries of THIS life.
    Trying too hard to 'contact' them will only leave you wondering if it was your imaginings or if it was him 'contacting' YOU. Keep him on your mind and in your heart by not letting his memory fade and you will feel his presence from time to time.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 08:00 AM
    You can write all those things down you wanted to say to him. Make it as long a letter as you need to get everything out. Then pray about the letter and ask the Lord for peace about your friend. You say you want to drive the seven hours to visit the grave. I cannot say do not do that. I have gone to my Grandfather's grave after he had been dead for 40 years. I gave him my letter, a gift of his favorite smoking tobacco and papers, and prayed. Have had peace since then.

The rest you have to let go. I know that sounds tough right now but you cannot forever be trying to hold onto someone who is in the light. He knows how much you care. You can remember many good things about him, special things. That does not ever die in us. Also, it may not be him you see - not his face at least. His presence can be felt in different ways. Your grief is natural and will take time to lessen.

Nov 28, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Wow. I am trying so hard to let go. Thank you what you've said. It is all true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I know, my first wife passed many years ago, my last words to her a few days before were hard words, I had the next couple of days this strong desire to call and try and say something of kindness, but I never did.
    At her death, the chances to actually tell her in person what I felt ended. I held so much in for too long, But I did write her letters for a while after that, and it did help me make peace at least with my own should for the pain and hurting I had felt.

Nov 30, 2007, 08:22 PM
    About a month before the accident, I had this dream about him. He was wearing a white shirt and his wife was wearing a white gown. Beside them were two small boys. Standing in front of them were three little girls. He was holding his wife in his arms, they were standing there with the two little boys, they looked so happy that they glowed. They were outside in a wooded, forest-like area. Later, I actually told him about the dream. The two little boys in the dream were, of course, his two grown sons. Maybe this was a happier time in his life. I don't know who the three little girls were. I kidded him and told him that he would have three grandchildren who were girls. Now I wonder if one of the little girls might have been me. The wooded, forest-like area was where he died. He wrecked in front of a church and was thrown from the car. He landed in the church parking lot. I know he would not want me to be so sad about this, but I cannot seem to shake this sadness I feel. I know it will take time.

"HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE"
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 2, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Dear friend,

Missing and trying to communicate with those who have passed on is a very natural thing. We grow used to our loved ones, family members and friends that when they are "gone" we find that many times we are beside ourselves in missing them. The GREAT news is that they are not really "gone"! You see, they continue to LIVE, the only difference is that they have shed their physical body and have taken on their Spiritual Body to be able to exist in their new dimension. As one who has studied the Afterlife extensively, I would like to elaborate on what happens when a person makes their transition (passes on). The spirit is disconnected from the physical body and although they (spirit) can continue to be there for some time we can no longer see them because they now vibrate at a much higher rate. Let me make this analogy so that you might understand better what I am saying. What is the first thing you see when you see a fan? Well, there is the fan itself, the housing, the cord, the blades, etc. When the fan is off you can clearly see the blades (when a person is incarnate in this world you can see their physical body). When you turn the fan on to high, the fan is still there and so are the blades only you cannot readily see the blades any more due to their higher vibration (a person who has passed on now vibrates at a much higher rate in their spiritual body).

It must be very frustrating for the person now in spirit to be so close to someone they love (standing right beside them) and yet not be able to speak to them or have that person see or hear them. As it relates to your concerns about wanting to see your friend again, know that he is there and comes to visit you often. They can hear you call out to them and can see you many times, as the veil between our two worlds is very thin. When a spirit comes to visit someone on Earth they have to lower their rate of vibration in order to be able to enter the Earth's atmosphere. That is because everything in this world or dimension vibrates at a much lower rate thus, it is very dense matter that they are faced with.

There are ways that spirit uses to make itself known. Since spirit is composed of electromagnetic energy, much as we are, they are now able to manipulate other energy such as to turn on lamps, turn on t.v. sets, radios, vcrs. dvd players, etc. They can also turn on fans, move things (like shoes, etc.), and some have even left messages in computers. Spirits may also make themselves known by leaving a scent they used to wear while incarnate. So, if you by chance smell something that reminds you of a loved one, chances are they are sending you a message that they are there with you at that time. They can also leave pennies for you to find. A penny is special because it contains the words "In God We Trust". That is their very special message to us to trust in God always! They are with God now and understand things from a much greater perspective.

Spirit friends may also engage in dream visitations. That is the most common way they come to visit and speak to us either through actual words or symbology. If you wish to have them visit in dreams, before going to bed you might want to pray that God sends your loved one to visit you during your dream state. Consider keeping that thought in your mind as you go to bed and ask that the dream visit be a very pleasant one protected by Jesus and filled with Loving Light and happiness. That will weed out darker influences that are "opportunistic" and will tend to come in uninvited. During our dream state we essentially leave our physical body and go into the astral world in our spiritual body where spirit resides. It has to be that way since we cannot enter the world of spirit with our physical body. We can thus have good communication with those we have chosen for this purpose.

Remember also to PRAY for those who have passed on. Praying for them helps them to elevate into greater dimensions of Light in God's spiritual mansions. They will know that you are praying for them and will sense your prayers as benevolent Light vibrations.

May you have a wonderful experience as God allows your loved one(s) to connect with you soon!

Dec 2, 2007, 04:24 PM
    SkyGem, your answer almost brought me to my knees. Already I have had the smell sensations that I did not understand except that I knew it was familiar of him. It is very strange you mentioned a penny, because three weeks ago I saw the wrecked car and found a penny heads up in the back seat. I kept it.

I guess my wish has come true. I had a dream about this man two nights ago. It was a very strange and sad dream at the same time. In the dream, he seemed very "faded" or weak. He was dressed like I saw him on the day he died. He did not talk. We were standing in front of a desk and he handed me a picture. The frame I instantly recognized as one I saw at his house after the accident. The picture was the best picture of him I'd ever saw. In the dream, I had so much anticipation of seeing his face again as he handed the picture to me. The picture flashed and it was a picture of a dog. Serious. A dog. It was a nice German Sheperd Dog, but still, it was a dog. And the dream was over. It was like he was saying "I treated you like a dog," or "I was a dog to you." You would have to know our history to say "Yep, it was him, alright."

I don't want him to go away thinking that he treated me wrong. I actually don't want him to go away at all. I have not accepted his death well. It is going on a month. It is like I want someone to sit me down and SHOW me he is dead. I never got to see him again, you know like in a death state. Laying in the casket and all that. Even though I sent flowers, even though I read the obituary, I have had a hard time believing this. I am GLAD I didn't see him dead. Somehow this has changed me, I'm not the same. I'm very quiet and when I am alone, I cry a lot.

Sitting here typing, I just had the sensation of cigarette smoke and no one in my house smokes. But he smoked. I've asked him to PLEASECOMETOME, haven't I? Be careful what you wish for, hum?

It is some comfort to know he knows how much I care. It is no comfort to know I will never see him again in this life. I know that is selfish, I know it is part of the grieving. I would give anything to be able to go back, to rewind the clock... I know I cannot. I only can pray for peace for him and for myself, to ask God for guidance. I must let go and tell my friend to be at rest. I hope in that split second when his life ended that God and His angels came swiftly to him and that he did not suffer.

Dec 2, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasecometome
    SkyGem, your answer almost brought me to my knees.
    I get the strong feeling that since the two of you were close, he is coming by regularly to check-up on you. As I said previously, a scent will be one way they will make themselves known. The penny you found appears to have been left by him for you to find. He wants for you to trust in God as he understands things better now that he is in the spirit realm.

About your dream and the dog picture, spirit will often use symbology to get their message across. What you are saying that it seems quite possible, by understanding your life's story, it does make sense. He came via a dream visitation to tell you that he is sorry for what he put you through. He understands your need to heal and has brought you a certain degree of comfort with that dream. He was silent, etc. due to his being repentant for things. You can be very fortunate to have someone like him who comes to you in a dream. Others are not so fortunate.

He did not want for you to see him laying in state therefore, his transition occurred at a time when you would not be there to spare you from going through even more pain. He was very considerate in this and that is also a part of Love. You say you don't want him thinking that he treated you wrong. There is a way to let him know! Simply go to a place where you will not be disturbed and speak to him just as you would a good close friend. He will hear you! Also, you can write whatever you would wish to tell him and then read it aloud. As you write, you will be making mental communication with him and remember that spirit's main way of communicating is through mental telepathy. He will also hear what you are telling him in the letter and will know how things stand. I do understand how you feel, dear one. Losing someone who means so much to you is never easy but it is a part of life, just as important as birth. I know it causes you to weep but he would rather you think about him during the fun and wonderful times you two had together! One other thing to say about this, when one weeps excessively and can't get over losing someone, it makes it that much harder for them to communicate. In Heaven, there is no weeping and no thoughts of loss. One can actually drive a loved one, now in spirit, further away with constant weeping. They also do not fully understand why it is that one weeps so much as they are right there beside you many times though you cannot see or hear them but they can you!

Yes, do pray for peace for him and he will receive it as pure thoughts of Light. God will also know that you are praying and will help him elevate into a higher place with greater peace. And do not be concerned about him having suffered when he passed on as at that glorious moment, there is no longer any suffering! A person elevates in consciousness to a wonderful place of pure Light and they do not feel any pain at the moment of their transition. The silver cord disconnects quickly from their physical body and there is no more pain, no more suffering, no more sadness for them. We are the ones who are left to grieve though they would prefer we not.

I will say a prayer for you and for him and hope that God will richly bless you with much Love, Peace and Comfort in your life. Remember, you have not lost your friend. He will come to meet you at your appointed time of transition! In his dimension, there is no time or space so even though it may take you years to make your own transition, to him it will be like the mere blinking of an eye. Take comfort in knowing that he knows you Love him very much and that you pray for him. He Loves You Too, that much is quite apparent!

Dec 2, 2007, 08:27 PM
    May God bless you all... thank you for such encouraging words.

Dec 3, 2007, 06:11 PM
    May God bless you all......thank you for such encouraging words.
    May God Bless You also, dearheart, and may you soon find profound Peace that you are truly deserving of through Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Dec 8, 2007, 03:10 PM
    It seems like since I have asked him to communicate with me, there have been little things that are very real happen. I saw a shadow of him in my laundry room, it is where I have his hat. It was the hat he was wearing when he died. If I touch the hat, there is this warm sensation I feel. I have tried to just sit down and talk to him, it felt like I was talking to him just like he was sitting there. Several times I have gotten into my car and started to back up and the interior light was on. The first time I thought, why did I turn that light on. The second time it happened, I realized I didn't do it either time. It was a sign for me to put on my seat belt. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of his accident and was ejected from the car. Another time I could hear my printer running, like someone was printing something. I came in to look at whatever in the heck was going on and there was nothing. I know I did not imagine it. The strongest place that I know his spirit is is where he wrecked at. I still am experiencing the smells, even down to a very sweet smell... like flowers... I had ordered flowers for his funeral and on the day they buried him, put flowers where he wrecked. If only I had been able to be so caring and give him flowers when he was alive. I'd have given him a rose everyday.

Dec 9, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Greetings! Yes, those in spirit *do* hear our requests for communication with them and try their best to comply! It is oftimes difficult for them to do so being that they are without a physical body now and therefore cannot speak directly through lack of a voice box and lungs. They do use mental telepathy, however, as well as other methods as they are able. Each person who has passed on learns how to do this at their own rate and time so it may take some longer than it would others.

You are indeed blessed to have him there with you in spirit and that he is coming to be with you when you do certain things and even when you don't. The warm sensation in his hat is his way of telling you that he was there and that everything is all right. And how wonderful that he warns you about putting on your seatbelt! That is true Love and he does it because he cares about you and is still concerned. Love never ends, not even with a person's passing, so that phrase "till death do we part" does not really hold true as we do not lose or part from our loved ones even with their transition into spirit.

The printer making sounds and the smell of flowers are further ways he uses to tell you that he is there and not to worry about him. Oh, that others could be so fortunate as you to have their loved ones come to them so often and communicate through these methods! About you wanting to have given him flowers or a rose if you had been caring... you ARE caring and he knows it full well now! That is the beautiful part of it. He knows of your Love for him and that is why you are able to smell the sweet scent of flowers as a further way of his letting you know that he continues to Love you too and always will! Again, it is wonderful that you have received this kind of communication from him. I know of a great website on the Internet where people pray and have received ADCs (After Death Communication). It is a most interesting site and perhaps you might wish to visit. It is called "After-Death Communication - Prayer Wave". It is at After-Death Communication - Prayer Wave

Another wonderful site is at: Bill and Judy Guggenheim - after-death communications

May God bless you always and may He help you to receive even more ADCs in the future!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 01:12 PM
    I am sorry you feel the pain and have went down this road. We miss the dead and they will be with us always in our hearts. And no we are warned about talking with those that have departed, and often it is not those we seek that we find but those that wish to fool us.

You are only looking to bring more pain and suffering into your life, not the peace you want. If you want peace find happiness with yourself, here on this earth.

Dec 9, 2007, 07:08 PM
    I certainly realize there are some who appear to be skeptical about the existence of the Afterlife and that is their prerogative, however, there is empirical evidence sustaining the existence of an Afterlife. Many learned men and women throughout the world have conducted experiments and now regularly convene in Australia where they have been able to not only bring forth voices from the Afterlife but have also assisted in the MATERIALIZATION of people who once lived on Earth. They walk and talk and even touch the participants. To those who choose to remain skeptical, this may sound a bit strange, perhaps, but when you read about the lawyer actively involved in this and his offer of One Million dollars to any skeptic who can disprove the existence of an Afterlife (there have been no challengers in over 7 years!), it really OPENS your eyes! There are even articles concerning the POPE (scroll way down) as it relates to the Afterlife and the Catholic Church is changing its opinion on this to be more accepting!

To read more on this Earth-shattering news, go to:

AFTERLIFE- DOES IT EXIST? THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE

Everyone, do let me know what *you* think! I am very anxious to hear your comments. If after reading the webpage you still don't believe in the Afterlife, do let us know why! Thank you.

Dec 11, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I am seeking the advice of a medium, a psychic. It will be a live reading that I can also have taped. I have a friend who knows someone who is supposedly very good at readings and talking with loved ones after they die. I don't think she would suggest this unless she thought I could benefit from the experience. I realize the power of suggestion, I am sure I will have to PAY this person for advice you all have readily given so freely to me. Yet, my heart has a pain that I cannot explain. I guess it is a form of closure for me. I realize I am going through the grieving process, I must let go of someone I dearly love, learn to take life one day at a time if not one second at a time. My friend is very perceptive and she said "I don't want to talk to dead people but this person can do it." Well, I've done everything short of going to his grave and laying down beside him. ((Leta Ford: If I Close My Eyes Forever)) I'm not going to do anything drastic, I will let no harm or black entity enter into my presence. I think I am expecting this psychic to SEE my friend and to tell me stuff I can't hear him saying and she will tell me he is crossed over, that he wants me to be happy, etc. etc. I don't know. Every night my prayers include peace and guidance from God, for myself and for my friend who died. Although tears are cleansing, so is prayer. I will never question God as to why this happened to him, I know it was my friends' time to go. I have to let go of him, let him cross over into the spirit world and be at peace. I talked to his brother today, which was very hard. He told me before I'd even said anything his brothers spirit was where the accident occurred. He told me he had been smelling things that he couldn't explain. We had never had a discussion about me and what was going on, so I tend to think there is something to this. I have thought about doing a Native American cleansing of the wreck site to help my friend cross over into the light. Maybe it would be just to satisfy me, I don't know. All I want is closure to this and peace for my friend. I realize if I continue to grieve and have tears, it is bad for me and I know he would not want this for me. I realize holding his spirit doesn't allow him to follow his path and I would not want him to be anywhere but in Gods presence. His physical form, his life as I knew it, it is over. Seems like I'm sitting on the fence, agreeing with everything here... I will go through the steps to find peace to this tragedy. I know my friend died quickly and I praise God and His Angels for taking him swiftly into their presence. What a merciful death. I just was not ready to let him go, it was so sudden. Maybe a medium is a BIG step, maybe it is not a step forward and maybe it is. I will let you know. I will probably speak to this person next week. I so much appreciate everyone who has given such kind words and helped me understand so much about my feelings. God and His Blessings to you all...

"HOW I WISH, HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE"

Dec 13, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    You are only looking to bring more pain and suffering into your life, not the peace you want. If you want peace find happiness with yourself, here on this earth.
    I actually agree with you. I know down inside of me is the ultimate answer to all of this. Acceptance is what I must face. I have to come to peace with his passing. I do believe it was his time to go. It was just so sudden, he was ripped from this life in a flash and I never got to see him again. I've been through the anger, the sadness, the numbness, even denial. Knowing God and His love, being able to pray for peace inside me is also a blessing I have. And being able to state my feelings here on this board has actually helped me through the healing process. You all can never know how much you have helped me to accept and understand this. I am forever grateful to you all for this, for helping me through this. I know no matter what that my friend touched my life, my heart, in a way I will always hold close. What brief time we shared together on this earth, I was blessed with. Although his physical presence is gone, memories of him will never be forgotten. I do have to find peace within myself. Happiness: I am learning to live like you were dying. ((Tim McGraw)) This is the first time I have ever lost someone so close to me other than relatives. This is a different kind of love. I was blessed with his love and friendship, now I can hold it dear and near in my heart. Someday I may see him again, when it is my time to cross over.

Again, you all will never know how much help you have been, I also believe I found his board for a reason. I have been blessed in many ways since his passing. Thank you so much for everything... time heals all wounds... it is going to take time. But the memory remains...

Dec 15, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    To read more on this Earth-shattering news, go to:

AFTERLIFE- DOES IT EXIST? THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE
    Everyone, do let me know what *you* think! I am very anxious to hear your comments.
    I have visited the different url's you referenced... the lawyer on UTUBE, I think I expected him to do some sort of paranormal phenomenon or something right before my eyes. I've never heard of him, so I listened to a couple of his videos. I don't know that I am ready for a materialization, I watched "PRACTICAL MAGIK" and "PET CEMETERY", too!! :eek: Again, I realize the power of suggestion. I visited the life after death prayer board, I posted a small bit, but I didn't feel the same as I do here. I don't know why. Again, while sitting here typing and reading, I had the sensations of smell... where he worked there was a fluid that apparently you can't help but get on you, even if you are walking. I smell it a lot and there is no reason for me to smell it anywhere unless I was in that workplace or around him after work. I thought about his hat having the smell on it, but I washed the hat because there was a lot of mud on it where the car wrecked. It was in the ditch, not where his body was. I feel really weird right now, I don't know why. There are some things I need to do for me. I'm going to decorate my Christmas tree and read and try to get back to me. I actually think I am healing... still I miss him so much.

Dec 15, 2007, 09:56 AM
    I have visited the different url's you referenced.......the lawyer on UTUBE, I think I expected him to do some sort of paranormal phenomenon or something right before my eyes.
    Thank you for your feedback! That site with the Australian lawyer has to be a giant site MUST HAVE for all those interested in the Afterlife! I am glad he is there to provide such astonishing news concerning the Hereafter. Some people, depending on their degree of spiritual unfolding, will not be ready for such information that is presented with empirical evidence. That may be due to many not fully accepting that there can be something else after we pass on. But There Is! When they are ready to integrate this truth with their belief system, they may be ready to learn even more mysteries. Biblically speaking, Holy Scripture tells us this.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens." -- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:1 (KJV). What greater proof of an Afterlife can there be!

It is good to know that you feel you are healing from the pain you have gone through with the loss of your loved one. It is a process that is so individual for every person. Of course, one does not truly ever forget but can get past some fences in the remembrance column that could negatively affect one. In your previous post you mentioned wanting to see a medium. How is that going? In the After-Death Communication - Prayer Wave, the owner of the site lists a Christian medium that many have said is very good at communications with the departed. I have not contacted her for a session but remember hearing about her on the board.

Take care of yourself and May God Bless You Always! May the good Lord Jesus be with you as you continue your walk in this life.

Dec 16, 2007, 09:45 AM
    I'm supposed to find out tomorrow if I am going to speak to this medium. My luck they will say "I can't help her, she doesn't want help." I don't know what I want other than for this to be a really really bad dream. I have not fully faced his death, even though it is going on six weeks now. I never got to see him again. There was no closure. Prayer is the ONLY thing that I have to guide and comfort me when I am alone and the sadness tries to overtake me. I think about the movie "Deja Vou" (sp) with Dinsel Washington, he was able through the miracles of modern science and MOVIES (? @@! ) to "rewind" time and prevent a death. IF that were possible, no one would die, hum? I will always miss him, always. Time will ease the pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over a loved one? [ 4 Answers ]

How does one get over or TRY getting over someone they love? How do you get over someone that you are so used to having in your life? Like you knew the person you are with right now is in your life for a couple more yrs and ud have to let them go eventually? How do you coop with that without...

P.O.A Over a loved one [ 1 Answers ]

When my father was ill in the hospital a couple of years ago, my sister had P.O.A. over him. He is now able to care for himself. Is this P.O.A. still valid? Thank you!

I just want to feel loved [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I feel like I need male attention. I usually go around telling guys they look hot and telling them that I want to do things with them, and I flirt with them and wear really tight clothes to school. I'm still a virgin, but I want to have sex with guys because I feel like it will make me...

Did she ever loved me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I met the most amazing girl 7 years ago she gave everything and all the things for me past 7yrs she showed me what it feels liked to be loved and she knew that I loved her as much as she loved me. But all of sudden and out of nowhere she decide to get married with someone else. Why? She...

View more questions Search