Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golfun80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Basement floor drain sewage back up
    When flushing my toilet, water and sewage is backing up out of my basement drain. What can I do to fix it? I put 25 foot sewer rod down the floor drain and still the same. What more can I do? I live in the city of Oshkosh, WI.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 25, 2007, 07:18 AM
    City sewer oir septic tank? Open up the house clean out and see if the line's full of water. Let me know. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement Floor Drain Back Up [ 3 Answers ]

House is a one storey with finished basement (older) it has a floor drain in front of the washer/dryer , and it has been backing up. Two months ago we had some issues with the drain in which the water level was almost to the top of the drain(floor level)and during washing clothes soap bubbles would...

Basement floor drain [ 6 Answers ]

We have a cast iron basement floor drain with no valve to prevent backflow. Can you put such a valve in an iron pipe and, if so, would I have to go to a plumbing specialty store to get one? The ones at Home Depot are only meant for plastic pipe. If I have to convert to plastic, what is the best...

Sewage smell on 2nd floor shower drain [ 12 Answers ]

I have a shower on the second floor that has a foul smell. I have tried to put everything recommended through the drain with no luck. Can you please give me some advise?

Sewage smell in basement under 1st floor toilet [ 1 Answers ]

In our large unfinished basement a sewage smell that appeared for about the past 4-6 weeks. It localizes to the area immediately underneath the drain for the 1st floor toilet, although the drain pipe from the 2nd floor bathroom is only 12 inches away. There is mild staining of the otherwise dry,...

View more questions Search