Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singlecrys7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 01:52 PM
    How do I install a cd player ina 1991 honda accord
    I have a cd player to installl in my honda but the ends where the wires are are different, it's more like the wires that are on the back of the computer;.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Player only or a combo unit?
    Are you replacing the original stereo?

If it has RCA Phono plugs which look like these things http://www.audiogear.com/Resources/RCAlogo.jpg

Then the system is designed to be used with an external amplifier.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 24, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Are you referring to a plug that looks similar to your Mouse and Keyboard plug?? A Din plug on your stereo.
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecrys7
    I have a cd player to installl in my honda but the ends where the wires are are different, it's more like the wires that are on the back of the computer;.
    Go to your nearest car audio dealer and ask for the after market harness for your stereo that matches up with your car wiring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda accord has low idle [ 2 Answers ]

When engine is cool it has a problem starting up and when you get it started sometimes the rpms will jump down and cut itself off, the check engine is on, and when you turn on the air conditioner the rpms will drop down to 200 - 300 rpms already had to adjust the regular idle because of the low...

1991 honda accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda accord ex. I was driving the other day and it just stopped running. This is not a timing belt or distributor problem. After the car sits for a while it would start again. I ran codes on the ecu and it said 43. Fuel supply system. I have fuel going to the fuel rail. I know...

1991 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda Accord EXR seems to have a problem with the torque converter not locking up. You can tell because at 100k the RPM is at about 3000rpm and once the car gets warmed up (about 1/2 hour of driving) the RPM drops to about 2600rpm and you can tell the converter is locked in. Any ideas of...

View more questions Search