Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenneth123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Dog not eating
    My 8 month old golden retriever is not eating or playing like normal what could be wrong?
    She is not vomiting and does not have dirrea
    Thanks Kenneth
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 01:25 PM
    You should read the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171
    But this sounds like a clear case of needing to see the vet. As long as she doesn't get any worse, I think it can wait until Monday. A few missed meals before then won't hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Our dog not eating [ 3 Answers ]

Our 13 yr old sht-tzu has not been eating very much lately. Have tried all kinds of food for him. Is there anything we can do to stimulate his eating? He has been diagnosed with some heart disease by our vet. Thank you ken hobbs

My dog is 50 days old and is not eating Dog chow [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My dog name is scoobee, golden labarador,n is 50 days old,he became thin after vaccination ,got fever.. n when I try to feed him Dog chow he simply deny to intake... kindly suggest me... how to attract him in eating of Dog chow as it contains all the minerals and suppliments to good growing...

Dog not eating [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is a chihuahua over a year old. I feed her Iams but she tends to get bored of it. She has spurts of straving for days. Is this normal? She looks like a concentration camp dog, I can see all of her back bones.

Dog not eating II [ 7 Answers ]

My 11 year old lab has kidney disease (just home from the vet) and she doesn't show any interest in the special kibble food he prescribed (low protein). Any ideas on what she could be fed that would not be harmful to her or make her more interested? She did eat some scrambled eggs with gusto.

View more questions Search