Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Adding the father's name to a birth certificate.
    I am Bahamian, my child was born in New York. I did not list the father's name on the child's birth certificate. He is not american. How can I list it now.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Call or go to the birth certificate office and they should be able to give you the forms to fill out or tell you what you need to
    Do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding father's name to birth certificate [ 10 Answers ]

What's the process for adding a name to a birth certificate years after the child is born?

Father's name on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a pregnant unwed mother. I want to use the father's last name, hyphenated with my own on the birth certificate, but for various reasons, I do not want to state the father's name on the birth certificate. I live in California, is this allowable?

Father's name not on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

If a Father's name is not on a birth certificate what rights does he have?

Father's name on birth certificate [ 7 Answers ]

If the parents are unmarried, does the father need to be present for the mother to put his name on the birth certificate?:confused: :confused:

Getting father's name on the birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a daughter that was born in Japan on a military base (we are both US citizens). Her father lives in the states. He was not present at birth and the legal office here said he could not be on her official birth certificate since he wasn't here and we're not married. We have been trying to...

View more questions Search