Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirley116 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:13 AM
    1960 or 1970 bear cartoon
    I'm looking for a cartoon with two bears one little smart bear and a big stupid bear:p
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Do you mean Yogi and Boo-Boo? Yogi was the big dumn sort of one - always into a scheme and Boo-Boo was the little one that had the common sense. They lived in Jellystone Park with an assortment of friends and, of course, the Ranger.
    shirley116 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:48 AM
    No not yogi I know yogi it a bear that always hits the big bear he say bin over george kick him in the butt
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Henpecked Hoboes?? George and Junior. Soemwhat like "Of Mice and Men"
    bonvoyage2me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Hey is whatever cartoon you're looking for the same one with this quote?

"I want to hug you and squeeze you and name you George and keep you for my very own"

If so, could you please let me know which cartoon it is?
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
    It is the George and Junior cartoons, bonvoyage.
    Which were definitely earlier than 1960.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 1950 or 1960 movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a lady and boy on a farm.She goes to a dance and has a box lunch.:)

1960 chevy c30 ignition wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Help please, I need to confirm the ignition wiring on a 1960 chevy c30 truck with a 235 inch six. Wiring between the switch, coil, solenoid and distributor. A diagram would help a lot. Thanks, Jim

The value of 1960-1970 power tools [ 2 Answers ]

I have many craftsman tools left by my father dating from the 1960's to 1970's . They are very heavy but still work. I'm just wondering how much their worth. I can't hold on to them for sentimetal reasons anymore and my son has much newer tools and their much to heavy for me to use. Need some...

Animated children's movie 1970-80s [ 2 Answers ]

I have this really old animated movie playing itself over in my head and I haven't seen it for more than 15 years. I watched it as a little girl and I have no idea what it's called and hoping someone can help! The part I remember most vividly is where four wizards, one from each season I think,...

1960-1970 thriller episode [ 9 Answers ]

This was a movie I watched in the 60's I think. It was like a Hitchcock or Twilight Zone episode but have checked all titles and found nothing. It goes like this. A man was sentenced to a prison term. He befriended a black man in the prison who buries the inmates when they die. They planned to...

View more questions Search