Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TinaNimish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Introduction Letter
    Hi.

Could you please help me to draft intorduction letter for the food menu card?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Sure, we could advise you how to do that. Why don't you post the ideas that you already have for such a letter here?

You also might want to look down at the bottom of this page for questions that have been similar to yours and click on them to see what the answers have been.
    TinaNimish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 09:00 AM
    We are pleased to have the oppurtunity to provide you with our Elite services menu. WWe have created this menu specifically to meet your needs & requirements. Elite services Company is a company specialized in providing luxury services to its clients

We have ten different types of menu... I need a letter some what like this in order to introduce the menu to the customer..
    steverush Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 04:40 AM
    Introduction latter to supply goods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

We are started new small scale die making company,so we want to introduce our company To another company ,please give good format to intraduce our company

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

View more questions Search