Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myamesun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 08:29 PM
    Cleaning "popcorn butter" spray out of microwave
    I, much to my dismay, accidentally overcooked a bag of popcorn in my microwave and now have "butter" sprays on the inside walls-any ideas on how to clean it? Thanks.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2005, 10:24 PM
    You can find those things (forget what they are called) that you put in the microwave, and it pops open when its on melting it away... never tried it though, have tried mean green, or baking soda. The turn table you can just take out and scrub with dish soap. The baking soda really just scours at the surface though.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Cleaning
    Hi,
    One of the best cleaners is a mixture of Ammonia and Water.
    I use an old Windex spray bottle, filling it 3/4 of the way with water, then filling it up to the top with Ammonia. (either clear or cloudy).
    Spray it inside your microwave, let it soak maybe 5 minutes or so, then wipe it off with paper towels.
    Works for me... Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Cleaning "popcorn butter" spray in microwave [ 1 Answers ]

I, much to my dismay, accidentally overcooked a bag of popcorn in my microwave and now have "butter" sprays on the inside walls-any ideas on how to clean it? Thanks.

View more questions Search