Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InTheEyesOfALI Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 08:23 PM
    Help me lose it
    Hi I'm brandon and I'm 15. Now I play football and I want to get into rele good shape. Im 5'9 and 160 pounds. I work out and have muscle but I still am not happy with my body. My stomach seems to get huge every time I eat the littlest things and I dotn want to end up making myself throw up just to be happy. I want to know how I can lose that weight and get muscle that you can actually see. I honestly want to look good on the beach 6pack, arms, chest and all. Can someone please tell me how I can lose the fat in my stomach so I can see the six pack and how to define my muscles so you can see them. Im just asking for someone who rele knows what there taling about that can give me a diet or energy drinks or protein shakes and all. Like I want to no WHEN to eat WHAT to eat HOW MUCH to eat HOW to work out so you can see my muscle HOW to get a lean stomach ETC!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2005, 10:05 PM
    Relax and exercise the proper musles the proper foods and diets can be obtained by your family doctor :cool:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Stomach fat
    Hi,
    Ever tried counting calories?
    Get yourself a small, cheap, paperback book of Food Calories at your local grocery store, or Walmart, drug stores, etc.
    Write down the calories in what you eat in one day (24 hours).
    The calories needed for maintanence, no fat gain, no loss, in 24 hours, is 2000.
    If you eat hamburgers, go to the website for the fast food place, and it will show the calories in what you are eating. Or, you can use the paperback book, and add them up for a hamburger, whatever.
    Keep your calorie count to 2000 per 24 hours for awhile, and your tummy fat will begin to change into muscle! This will work, and is used by Doctors to help people overweight to lose fat. But, you have to be willing to get a paperback book of calories, and sit down with it. Write down and add up the calories you are eating in a 24 hr period.
    Best of luck.
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2005, 12:08 PM
    Try avoiding fatty foods, eat a lot of vegetables and make a habit of burning your fat every day. Good luck :D
    somebodyhehe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 04:16 AM
    Put lemon slices in water, then drink it. It will help you burn water fat. Also drink cranberry juice, it'll help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Help me get my neighbours out before I lose it [ 7 Answers ]

My neighbour keeps phoning the police on me for noice when she's the one making all of it banging slamming till 3 4 in the morning dog barking all night her partner punched my partner as he was being nice and telling him not to get in the car drunk as he will kill himself we have a sofa if your...

I don't want to Lose kathleen [ 32 Answers ]

My name is Duncan I am 21 years old and my girlfriend is 25 kathleen things happen yesterday night when we were arguing! Actually yesterday I pretty much loss my job! She is a pretty bossy and aggressive type person who easily triggers my emotions she is truly always emotion and cry herself and say...

Can We Lose Our Car? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband recently got a notice of Garnishment for our bank account for a repossession of a car. If he was to file Chap 7 alone, could we lose our current car? I was also on the re-possed car as co-owner but I am not on this one. I am also on disability, so they can not garnish my disability...

View more questions Search