Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandokan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Relinquish parental rights
    My life partner and I have been together for 23 years. We are now ready to bring a child into our lives. We have chosen a dear friend to be the donor for artificial insemination. We have asked him to relinquish all rights including financial responsibility to which he has consented. What legal avenue do we need to take in order to complete this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
    You need to contact a family law attorney in your area for proper guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relinquish Parental Rights [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son that I have had custody of, he has been ticketed and arrested 3 times in the past 4 months for drug usage and has had my now 10 year old try marijuana, I have sent him to live with Dad since this last arrest. I do not want my son to return to my home, I am afraid my...

I want to relinquish my parental rights [ 4 Answers ]

I am a man in albuquerque New Mexico who would like to give up my parental rights, is that possible?

Relinquish parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of North Carolina how does a father voluntary relinquish his parental rights and give all rights to the mother?

Relinquish parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

His ex-girlfriend is trying to get more money out of him for child support. He is already tapped out. He feels if he gives her any more money he won't have anything to give his little girl when he has her. He feels that if she gets more money out of him that he will have to give his daughter up...

Relinquish parental rights [ 1 Answers ]

My step son-in-law says he is going to give up complete rights to his children. The mother would have sole responsibility. Can he do that in Mississippi?

View more questions Search