Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcfpro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
    80's Children's Movie (Tree encased in glass)
    I don't remember much about this movie, but what I do remember, hopefully someone else can too and tell me what the heck it is!

Ok... all I remember is a witch (or similar type bad person) who stayed young by eating some type of fruit off a tree that was encased in glass. The glass enclosure would rise and fall and at the end (I think). The witch dies because she can't get to the last piece of fruit because the glass enclosure shuts too quick. I think I remember somewhere that one of the characters (maybe the witch) wears green and white striped socks.

Please help... anyone!!

Thanks!

:confused:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 08:45 PM
    All together now... The Hugga Bunch Movie, one of the most asked-about movies in the history of cinema. Many have sought it... few have found it. Those who have viewed it again have seldom lived to tell the tale.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Nov 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
    I knew the answer the moment I read the thread title. Ugh, sickening. Lol
    mcfpro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I love you guys and I love this site!! My DVD copy is already on its way to me for the Holiday's. It's sure to bring way too much laughter to the house once my sister and I get to watching it. WooHoo! Thanks though... really!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

80's? Children's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me figure out the title of a children's movie I watched when I was little? My memory is very vague and I hope that the parts of the movie I remember are all actually parts from the same movie. I remember something about a little girl in her bedroom and there is another world...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

View more questions Search