Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk8r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Red bumps on my penis
    Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 6 months sometimes protected sometimes not we were both virgins haven't done anyhting with anybody when we meant and two days ago I noticed that right under neath my penis head, when you pull the skin down there are 4 little red dots and a red blotch about a centimeter long, can you tell me what this is, and if possible how can I get rid of it,
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Only a doctor can tell you what it is and how to get rid of it, you should go see one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

Small red bumps on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I have sex with my girl friend with condoms of course I get red dots on my penis, they usually disappear after a day, this doesn't happen all the time every now and then, my question is why do I keep getting them, can it be I'm allegric to laxtac condoms or worst case scenario herpes....

Red bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 years old and I never had sex before.. now I have this red bumps around my penis and is spreading.. looking for hel. Any advice

Penis Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

My finance' has small, skin colored bumps on his penis shaft and some on his scrotum. Some are clumped together and some are all by themselves. Some also have hairs growing out of them. I asked them if they itch, burn or sting and he said they don't. He is worried because he doesn't know what...

View more questions Search