Ask
    jimbo45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 05:15 PM
    high hats
    how far do space high hats in ceiling 25x14
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Uh ? Can you explain what you want to know a little better ?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Here is a previous answer that may help:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ght-36776.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How High [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song which is played in the How High movie, at the moment that Redman get`s waked up, for training, by a joint and a huge BOX which plays the song I`m looking for. Thanks in advance.

High Idle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 Grand Am 3.1 liter engine that while in park idles at about 2500 RPM and when you put it in gear may go down to about 1500RPM. After warming up a bit it might drop to about 2000 RPM. Didn't see any obvious problems.

Flange Too High [ 3 Answers ]

I have a slab on grade (Concrete Floor) and I am replacing the floor tile. The soil pipe stands just over a half inch proud. It is cast iron. How can I fix the height overage so that the new flange is flush with the floor level? Pictures below... http://www.bryand.com/images/toilet/T1sm.jpg...

High patrol hats [ 2 Answers ]

I really didn't know what category this should be in, but this looked as good as any. You will probably think this is weird, but so what. It bothers me. Those hat that most state troopers wear ( Smokey the Bear Hats) ; they are always three fourths of the way up the back of their heads with that...

Flange too high [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - We have a roughed in two piece bathroom in our basement. We had a plumber come in yesterday to run the water lines. He told us that the flange is "way too high" and wants to break the concrete and lower the flange. Is this really necessary? We are thinking of putting carpet in there which...

View more questions Search