Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snickersatu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Heat Pumps
    Does anyone know why a heat pump would go into standby mode? If so, how can I repair it?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 04:46 AM
    You can check the fuses outside or the circuit breaker inside but other than that you will have to call for service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pumps [ 2 Answers ]

We are considering purchase of a condo with a heat pump in Connecticut (pretty cold winters). I know how they work but I don't know much about heat pump performance in this area. Any input would be appreciated.

Heat pumps DX systems [ 2 Answers ]

My question is about the ground source heat pums with closed loop vertical DX heat exchangers.Depending on the required capacity we have different numbers of boreholes where we put the DX U-tube heat exchanger.My question is how can I calculate the heat that is stored in each of the boreholes-how...

Heat pumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a co-op apartment in a high rise in NYC. It has old GE zoneline 3000 heat pumps. One of the two works fine, the other wotks OK but it is noisy. The fan is just loud. Should I bother to try to repair this or should I just replace them. If I replace them should I get heat pumps again or should...

Heat pumps [ 3 Answers ]

What does the emergency heat do on a heat pump?

View more questions Search