Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy brown eyes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Can a outtie belly b pierced?
    Ok c one of my gurl friends wants to pierce her belly button but she not sure if she can get it pierced tell me if u know for a fact that u can or cant....thanx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Yo dude yep.

Nov 23, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy brown eyes
    Ok c one of my gurl friends wants to pierce her belly button but she not sure if she can get it pierced tell me if u know for a fact that u can or cant....thanx
    I don't know

Nov 23, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Really answered my question...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should you wait to get a belly piercing re-pierced? [ 28 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced over the summer and it seems like there's less and less skin there and the barbell I have in the stem looks really long and ugly like that. I have a lot of skin there for the piercing but not that much. I really want to take it out and let it close so I could get it...

Belly piercing rejected, I think ? How long to wait before I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for like a 2 months and little by little it was rejecting I think. When I first got it pierced I was bending over a lot like when I would be sitting down I would bend over to get something or in the car I would reach down to get something so maybe it kind of got pushed out...

I want my body pierced! [ 21 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the deal... I am 14 years old, and I'll be 15 in November I currently have 13 holes in my ears thanks to diff people that I have gotten to take me to get them My dad is set against piercings, but he is 57 years old, and listens to my grandmother like he's still a little kid, and...

I just got my tongue Pierced. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced on the 15th and it doesn't hurt anymore. But today I discovered a bump in front of where the ring is and it was kind of transparent but then about an hour later the bump had turned yellowish and I don't know what it is or if its normal can somebody please let me know...

Got my Belly button Pierced Extras on cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I just got my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should do anything else besides the salt water to keep it from getting infected. 'The piercer also said that I could put polysporin on the barbell, is there anyting else that helped anyone? :) :)

View more questions Search