Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 11:24 AM
    What type of water turtle?
    I can't find the exact information I'm looking for.. but I have a large pond in my backyard and was wondering what is the best and easiest turtle to care for? And do all of them have to be fed fish?:confused:
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Also any other tips I should look for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Balancing two bladder type water pressure tanks [ 11 Answers ]

Former owners installed two 85 gal pressure tanks. However, only one tank seems to be filling. The pressure switch is a 30-50 set at about 32-42. The tanks are new bladder type and are pressurized to 30 psi each. They are connect in series with the water line connecting to one end of the...

What type of water do you drink [ 30 Answers ]

Do you filter it (what do you use)?get bottle water(which ones do you get usually) ?or boil the water from the sink? Thanks.:)

Turtle water changed colors! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, My son has two red ear sliders, I just walked into his room and noticed the tank water is like an orange color! :confused: It wasn't like that earlier this morning. I took them out and put them in the tank they eat in and examined them and don't see any injuries to them. I have no...

Turtle Water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a red eared slider named Holly- she is about two years old and the sweetest turtle ever!:D I've recently been having trouble with her water. I change it like clockwork each week. She is in a 20 gallon tank with a Fluval filter good for up to 60 gallons. I clean the filter once a week...

What type of pipe for buried water line? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had a pipe break recently in the water line running to a workshop behind my house. The existing pipe is galvanized that was buried and eventually rusted through. I want to abandon the pipe completely and run a new line. I am on a budget so... What about the white plastic pipe? What...

View more questions Search