Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TSL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Hair Today
    Do you have any explanation & suggestion to my problem? I have been highlighting my hair since I was 19 (my original color was dirty blonde/light brown). At age 32 I am almost half white/gray haired and my natural color has darkened a bit. The problem is that my hair is no longer taking/accepting the highlights or color. Instead of blonde it turns orange now. Even highlights take forever, which can burn the hair, and still comes out slightly orangy instead of the golden blonde I used to be. Do you know why this is happening and how I can become my old blonde self again? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 2, 2005, 06:54 AM
    This is probably because of the graying of your hair. Highlights look different when applied to gray hair & blonde hair. I would suggest you do opt for a darker color since your hair will be harder to dye when graying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

Very Desperate-Need answers by today (5-29-06) [ 2 Answers ]

I need help... I've been working on this problems since last Monday and still can't figure out the answer. Please help me (I'm begging) The answers are due today. 1. Applying Time Value A factory cost $400,000. You forecast that it will produce cash inflows of $120,000 in Year 1,...

The most entertaining pro wrestler today [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone disagree with me that the most entertaining pro wrestler today is Ray Mysterio? I think most pro wrestlers use the same brute force wrestling moves week after week. On the other hand, I think Ray has an enormous variety of moves, and always shows you something interesting, although...

St bernard not eating today? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old St Bernard that up till now was eating everything that was given to him. I do not feed him table scraps at all, and won't! He loves carrots, broccoli, lettuce and all types of veggies which he gets on a regular basis! He eats 9 cups of Purina dog chow food everyday plus his...

View more questions Search