Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olliesmum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Brigance Test Result
    I have been trying to find a site which will explain better the results of the Brigance test. My daughter recently was tested and scored 78 with an explanation that over 89 was gifted so I was wondering what does a score of 78 indicate?:confused:
    freewilly32448 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 08:49 AM
    It isn't that simple. You need their interretive manual and they do not give out that info for free. BRIGANCE Diagnostic Inventories: CIBS-R with Standardization and Validation Manual - CURRICULUM ASSOCIATES

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average score on Brigance Kindergarten Test [ 1 Answers ]

What are the Average Scores on the Brigance Kindergarten test, and on the Brigance First Grade Screening?

Brigance Test Score for Kindergarten [ 1 Answers ]

What are the average Kindergarten scores for the Brigance test? My son scored an 88. I was just curious if that was an average score.

14 Days late and Negative test result? [ 8 Answers ]

I am now two weeks late and have taken a total of three pregnancy tests. I just took one today. They aren't the cheap ones either I bought the clearblue tests. All of them come back negative. I have been spotting blood for the last week. Not fresh blood though. Im wondering what is going on?

Pregnancy Symptoms, Missed Period, Negative Test Result! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on birth control for about 3 weeks at the end of March/beginning of April. I stopped because I kept forgetting my pill and had 2 periods in the month of April. I was going to start again after my period in May so I could get back on schedule. I had intercourse during this time while I was...

Pregnancy test vague result [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test today and it had one dark line and the one that was going across it was very very light.. does it still mean it is positive?:confused:

View more questions Search