Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 05:25 AM
    Stcw95 course cape town
    Please give me details where I can do this course the cheapest in cape town. I am a wairess and wanting to work on the super yachts.thank you. sunette
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Here you go: :: Ocean Sailing Academy ::

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting air (hot or cold) to cape cod attic [ 6 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1952. We had a Fredrick oil furnace. It was replaced with a Lennox Low Boy oil furnace and an air conditioning system. With the Fredrick we had airflow to the attic bedroom of our small (900 sq foot) cape cod style house. The AC contractor has cranked up the fan to high...

Insulating Cape Cod Style House Attic/Crawl Space [ 3 Answers ]

The house has a Cape Cod roof without any gables in the bedrooms. There are two bedrooms and a bath on the top floor in the back half of the house. The roof angles (45 degrees) down to the front of the house just above the middle floor. In front of each of the bedrooms, there is a crawl space...

I will be out of town for a few weeks.. . [ 6 Answers ]

And I'm not sure how often I will have computer access. I will answer questions when I can, I will also be checking my [email protected] email address. So those with ceiling fan questions, please be patient, or perhaps Rick, Labman, and/or TK will step in. Thank you!

View more questions Search