Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgryner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Noma digital timer
    I have a Noma Digital timer model N1505 and lost the instructions. Can you tell me how to operate and use this timer. Thank you.:confused
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 06:10 AM
    I did a search for Noma, and found these previous questions:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2087581

Noma does not have any info available online. You may be best to contact a dealer.
    runner_122 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 01:15 PM
    lgryner, try "woods.com" look under "timers" instruction sheet for your photo (can. Model is N1506)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing noma digital thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I am having difficulty replacing my old thermostat with a Noma brand programmable thermostat. The old thermostat - an old manual mercury type - is connected to 5 wires labelled on the circuit board as G, R, Y, W, and 4. it looks very much like the model shown on this website: ...

Digital Noma timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Noma timer that I have lost the instructios for. Help Pleas:(

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a NOMA 1875 Watts timer of which I have lost the direction to set it up Any help to set it or infor to the site so that I may ask them for directions will be greatly appreciated. Lill

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

Noma digital 7 day install [ 2 Answers ]

I have radiant in floor heat, 2 Honeywell dial type thermostats. Heat source is an oil fired hot water heater. Old therostats have 2 wires 1 black and 1 white. On the new multi terminal digitals what does the black connect to and also the white. No blower or A/C. There is a removable loop...

View more questions Search