Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Freaky movie.
    This had to be almost ten years ago. I saw this movie in a hotel so it was probably HBO or something like that. The movie jumped all over the place from past to present. There was quite a few characters and it seemed as if each of their stories intertwined somehow and they were different. I believe the main character was in jail telling the story to someone. I remember this guy digging a grave and the main character was at the same grave. The other person tried to kill that girl (the main person). The girl choked on her blood but was still alive when the other person left. While she was telling her story in jail she had to talk with a voice microphone up to her throat because of what a happened at the grave. So her voice was real freaky. This is all I remember. I don't remember any characters either. Please let me know. I will also do some searching on the internet.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 23, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Someone else asked about this same movie in here and it got an answer so check previous posts
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Thanks for responding. Do you remember about how long ago? It would help me out. This has been driving me crazy.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2015, 06:44 PM
    I know it's years later but I found it. It's actually called "the grave"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 15, 2015, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    I know it's years later but I found it. It's actually called "the grave"
    Many years. 8 years. But at least now everyone knows. Or you and the poster do. Oh wait, you do, the poster never came back. ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2015, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Oh wait, you do, the poster never came back. ;)
    The OP is actually the one who came back with the answer. 😉
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2015, 10:48 AM
    Lol yes j_9
    Its been many years since I've posted about anything oh, wait... I did in beginning of year some time in diseases. But "movies" was my all time favorite subject!
    Miss amhd!

Lol yes j_9
    Its been many years since I've posted about anything oh, wait... I did in beginning of year some time in diseases. But "movies" was my all time favorite subject!
    Miss amhd!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 16, 2015, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The OP is actually the one who came back with the answer. 😉
    Ya, I noticed that shortly after I posted. Tried to go back and edit, but someone had closed the thread, so I couldn't. Seems the thread is now open again.

I apologize to the OP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Freaky nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I'll be quick. After my nails grow to a certain length, lets say quarter to half an inch, they start bending inward. How can I get them to grow nicely like fake nails.

View more questions Search