Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cailaeag3me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Why are some regions of the Milky Way Dark
    Why do some regions of our Milky Way galaxy appear dark?

Is it because there's no stars or that they're hidden by instellar gas or dus? Or is that whole black hole thing that capture all the light behind them. I'm lost...
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Nov 22, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailaeag3me
    Why do some regions of our Milky Way galaxy appear dark?

Is it because there's no stars or that they're hidden by instellar gas or dus? Or is that whole black hole thing that capture all the light behind them. I'm lost...
    Hiya

I think the links below should give you all the info you need.

Milky Way - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    The Milky Way Galaxy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

I want to go from dark brown back to dark blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dark blonde. My current hair color is dark reddish brown, and I had it dyed at a salon with semi-permanent color. Every time I've had my hair dyed, which is only about 5 times, it has brought a reddish tone out. What would be the best products for me to use at home to...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Milky Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

So, I've been reading up on a lot of different things and I keep coming up on a question I can't find the answer for. Say a woman has a milky white discharge that doesn't smell at all... (typicaly yeast infections smell fishy and other infections tend to be a yellow or green color.) So,...

Milky Way [ 3 Answers ]

What Is The Distasnce Between The Earth And The Milky Way?

View more questions Search