Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GraciousMae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 07:00 AM
    JL2005A Camera
    I need to find out where to download the driver compatible to Windows Vista for this camera please help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Have you tried the manufacturer's website?
    GraciousMae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 01:34 AM
    No where is the site?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 23, 2007, 06:03 AM
    I don't know, who is the manufacturer?

Usually it's their name.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini digital camera(jl2005a) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a jl2005a mini toy camera and my brother took it and when I tried to get it back from him he held on to it really hard and started messing with the mode button and now for some reason when I take a picture and the camera cuts off and I cut it the back on the pics gone (I have a little screen...

I have a JL2005a camera and want to know why it won't install [ 1 Answers ]

I Just receive this toy camera and I install it as the manual said. But when I finished the last step when it says to restart the computer and a utility promgram for the camera will automatically start up. Nothing ever starts up:confused: . I would like to know how I can get the program to install...

JL2005A toy camera [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the color on the camera cause all I see is black and I have lots of lights on?

Webcam software for JL2005A [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a JL2005A digital camera as part of the deal for signing up to Which. There are two problems: 1. I need to locate the necessary software to make it work as a webcam. Instruction booklet says 'please refer to the instructions included with specific software package used'. The...

Missing file for JL2005A camera [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a Jl2005A dual function digital camera together with ArcSoft Photoimpression 4 from a CD. I have Windows XP and lots of harddisc. I have also in the past downloaded (online) Service Pack 2. When I connect the camera via a USB I get a message "The file 'dshowext.ax' on Windows...

View more questions Search