Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaviniparvataneni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Internships for electronic engineering
    I want to know the sources for availing part time internships in electronics companies for engineering students
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Go to your uni or public library to research this under the guidance of a reference librarian.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Living in Los Angeles, and having a background in the Entertainment Industry, I can tell you that internships are more competitive than ever thanks to the economy. Often they are the best way to get a job after you obtain your degree.

Most companies will list their internship availability with their local colleges and universities because they want to make sure they adhere to their requirements and attract the best candidates.

You should go to your Admissions or Business Affairs office and check with them for internship possibilities. If you want to be proactive, you can ask them for the requirements for a company to be a qualified employer and call companies yourself, asking them if they would like to participate, perhaps you can create your own opportunity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical Engineering versus Aeronautical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering postgraduate degree after completing Mechanical Engineering undergraduate degree? How is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering graduates?

Electronic project [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to fix a circuit with a led. I need to use a transistor to play the role of the switch to the led.I want to switch on the led by playing a sound.I know I need a microphone connected to the base of the transistor. That is how far my knowledge goes.any help?? can this be done?and if yes...

Like to possible internships available. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to alll.. I do my final eee... now its time for me start my 8th sem proj... like to do my proj in a company that provides internships to students while doing there proj... And my areas of interests in protection,awitchgears,power sys operation & ctrl... Also like to know the jobs...

Electronic Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I wants to get Admission out of pakistan. & I can't afford any dues. Reply me sir how can I get. Regards

View more questions Search