Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fearofghosts Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
    The Cure.
    I believe this is where this type of question should be posted... I was curious if someone had any idea on how to convert a live DVD concert to the correct audio format... so I could play it on my iPod (nano) -- [place it into my itunes library]. I heard/read it somewhere that it's possible... My search on trying to find out how to preform this task has been very unlucky.

The live concert DVD is of The Cure, called "Trilogy".

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
    Murphdogg59 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fearofghosts
    I believe this is where this type of question should be posted... I was curious if someone had any idea on how to convert a live DVD concert to the correct audio format... so I could play it on my ipod (nano) -- [place it into my itunes library]. I heard/read it somewhere that it's possible... My search on trying to find out how to preform this task has been very unlucky.

The live concert DVD is of The Cure, called "Trilogy".

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
    Did you try to download or find a descrambler or maybe even download the album?
    fearofghosts Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 10:17 PM
    I'm not sure if I quite understand your answer Murphdogg... I have the dvd... I'm just curious as to how to extract JUST the audio from the dvd to place it on a cd so I could play it in my car or convert it to mp3 format (or whatever it is) -- in order to play it on my iPod (nano).

I googled the suggestion you gave me about the 'descrambler'... I'm not sure if I did it right, but it didn't look like it would be something for what I'm explain here would it (you'd know more than I... considering I'm asking the question and you're giving the answer? Placing the dvd into my laptop and 'ripping' it into my itunes library... (to try and obtain just the audio -- which I've tried numerous times before[along with several others attempting to try the same], with no luck).

If I need to be more descriptive on what I'm exactly looking to do... I'd be more than willing to explain myself.

I do thank you very much for your response and efforts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Epilepsy? There is a cure. [ 12 Answers ]

Thirty years ago I came across a solution for epilepsy and I tried it first on a friend who had grand mal fits every day. I thin advertised... her fits stopped, but when she told her doctor he said he would strike her off his books if she continued "this foolishness". She stopped my...

Cure for bad breath [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, you see I am a 28 yr old journalist and I suffer a lot for bad breath in every sphere of my life if you can help me to get rid of it I would be so grateful. DESCRIPTION I have a sort of yellowish stain over my front teeth which I am sure ISN'T due to lack of brushing or proper care and...

Psoriasis cure? [ 5 Answers ]

A year ago, my scalp was full of dandruff. I have consulted it to dermatologists but they just prescribe me scalp treatment solutions after a while of applying it every night, it just doesn't work for my scalp. I even had some break outs (scaly red patches) on my arms and legs (just minimal can't...

Getting off the cure [ 2 Answers ]

Having successfully quit smoking using Chantrix, I am wondering if I will experience cravings for cigarettes when I try to stop the medication. Although Chantrix has helped a lot, the withdrawal symptoms still wear you down and I am not sure if I will have the strengh to withstand another couple of...

View more questions Search