Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailor time Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Websites for manga job.
    Hi I was wondering if somebody knows a web site that tells you all the things about creating your own manga. Not how to draw and things like that, just explaining the whole job to you, the basic life, getting paid, giving a description etc.:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Do you mean this, if not, more description of 'manga' would be appreciated !

Manga.com

Nov 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    Do you mean this, if not, more description of 'manga' would be appreciated !

Manga.com
    I meant basically just the life of a manga ka witch is a person who draws manga. Sorry I don't know how else to explain it.:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 12:58 AM
    You may find what you want at this website, otherwise do what I did and Google 'mangaka' and search through the offerings which are many and varied. It seems to be japanese.
    PopCultureShock :: because this geek is so damn cool

Nov 23, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    you may find what you want at this website, otherwise do what I did and google 'mangaka' and search through the offerings which are many and varied. It seems to be japanese.
    PopCultureShock :: because this geek is so damn cool
    Thanks! I will check out the web site and Google mangaka.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do I get paid in manga. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! This is kind of a continuation of last question. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/manga-manga-anime-152864.html#post727284 Does anybody how manga artist get paid? And If my manga is maid into an anime that somebody else makes, will I get paid from that anime? Sorry if this question...

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Expert Manga [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I get free tutorials on how to draw expert manga, I have mastered the basics and I want to take it a step further. Please help

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

View more questions Search