Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelcm1994 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 02:03 PM
    How can I get a flatter/thinner stomach
    hey everybody, this is my first time asking a question on this sight but hi:) so i've been trying to loose weight for a while now im a girl 14 5'0 and i weigh 125, i want to know the best way to flatten my stomach, also what would be the best types of food to give up, what is the best exersizes ect. please help
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 05:56 PM
    I would suggest you cut out all fatty, and fried foods, along with fast foods. You have to watch your sodium, things like salty snack, chips, need to be cut out for awhile, too much sodium is not good it helps you maintain water weight and isn't good for blood pressure. Cutting out presweetened drinks or high fructose will help a lot, things like soda, drinks lots of water throughout the day. Smaller portions of healthy foods, like skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish, loin type meats, only 3 oz. along with fresh veggies and fruits. Switch from white flour products to whole grains products like wheat breads, rice, pasta cereals. Dairy is very important, 3 serving every day will help you skim or low fat milk, yogurt and cheese. It actually aids you in losing body fat, along with exercise 3-4 times a week, Don't forget to add beans, legumes, their good sources of protein and low to no fat! Want a snack, try a handful of nuts or seeds. Cut out processed foods, eat natural products, and read nutritional labels and stick to the one serving sizes. Try to work up to 1 hrs. worth, such as walking, biking, swimming, dancing, aerobics and some form of resistance training. If your eating correctly, especially a good breakfast and exercising and making small changes, you'll see results pretty quickly, it just takes a little time and effort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

My stomach [ 1 Answers ]

Why does all the food I eat leave my body the same day

How do I get a flatter tummy? [ 7 Answers ]

I want my tummy to be flat and for the love-handles to go away before school starts in August.. does anyone have sum advice?

How to get thinner legs [ 7 Answers ]

I would like my legs (mostly my thighs) to be thinner and firmer. Does anyone know of an in-home exercise that I could do to achieve this? Sry if this question has already been asked, but it would be a lot of help to me if anyone answered. Thanks :)

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

View more questions Search