Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neenee18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Prom dress colors
    :confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Autumn colors should work for both of you -- rich velvety brown, burgundy, deep green like evergreen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

Prom colors [ 7 Answers ]

I'm mad black and no body is try to tell me what colors I should wear I hate purple and I just love white so please help me:)

Who to ask to prom [ 1 Answers ]

I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards. But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

I need Help picking out a prom dress color. [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black. your help is appreciated.:D

View more questions Search