Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boettner1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Turbine not spinning in washer
    My washer, which is a kenmore 80 series, stopped spinning and the turbine stopped working. How do I fix it?
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 21, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boettner1
    My washer, which is a kenmore 80 series, stopped spinning and the turbine stopped working. How do I fix it?
    Do you know if it is a belt drive or a direct drive machine? If you don't know could you please supply the complete model number (under the lid on a silver tag).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer not spinning [ 2 Answers ]

I have an '04 Kenmore series 500 washer and it quit spinnning! In any cylce the spin is no spinning, what can I do? TIA, Jim

Whirlpool washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Similar to other posts that I've read here, my washer has and issue when entering the spin cycle. I've yet to do a continuity check on the lid switch, but I don't believe it to be the issue here for the following reason. The washer completes the whole wash cycle, however when it enters the spin...

GE washer not spinning [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE washer that will not engage and spin through it's normal cycle. It completes the cycle, the pump drains all the water but it will not spin. All other parts of the cycle seem OK. L not start again. I would like to look inside but am unsure how to make my way in to this machine. Does the...

View more questions Search