Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 07:13 AM
    70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls
    I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the story of the "ants" was based on overcoming the odds. Family based and I'm sure that it was not released theatrically but straight to VHS. Does anyone know the title of this film? Thanks, any help would be wonderful!
    ameehleis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 12:00 PM

I remember that movie! He was telling a the story about the red and the blue ants at war. And the ow had a ball amd chain that was filled with acohol. I wish I remember the name but I don't.

Nov 14, 2008, 06:39 AM
    That's right I remember the owl had a ball and chain on! Thanks for reminding me about that and about the red/blue ant war. I knew there was some sort of conflict. I will keep looking and post if I ever find its name. :)

Nov 16, 2008, 01:44 PM

I found the name of the movie. Its called the Perils of Problemina. It does have an owl telling his grandchildren? A story of how a red and yellow ant stopped the war of the ants. My Aunt had a very old vhs tape of it hidden in her attic and the audio is very garbled. Now I will look for it on DVD or at least a better copy of the VHS.
    ameehleis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 12:36 PM

Thank you so MUCH!! I have been going crazy trying to remember.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.....

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

70's or 80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

Involved at least 3 moon shaped head people, which had different abilities, like one was strong, one was fast, one could disassemble, or something like that. I took place on the moon. They were in contests to destroy the evil guy.

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

View more questions Search