Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
    CBW, do you sell cigars here? I would like to buy a nice Cohiba and a shot of Tullamordew (sp?). It's been a while since I have had either. I got company coming for Thanksgiving and need to relax before they show up. Can I put my feet up? Geez, magprob, I thought you got that gas problem under control. How can you go around trying to pick up young chickies with that condition? Anyone got a match?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Hey Ruby!! How you doing?! Long time no talk to!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:06 PM
    How y'all doing J? I know I haven't been too chatty lately. Figured I pop in and say howdy before I disappear for a few days. This pub is rather nice. Very comfy and cozy with the fireplace going. It would be perfect if Mag could get his digestive issues under control. I think he needs to stop eating all the rice and beans he has been wolfing down lately. So, what trouble are you causing lately J? ;)
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
    What me causing trouble? LOL

Just studying my little head off, hence the request for pepsi and nothing stronger. Well, off to hit the books. Next BIG test on the 10th and the final on the 12th, got to get prepared.

Hate to leave my cozy little spot here, but Magpie and his digestive problems are making my eyes water.
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Yeah, it's getting pretty difficult for me to breath in here. He's worse than my dog!

Well, good luck studying my dear. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! Hope your turkey day is a nice one. I am not looking forward to cooking like a mad woman but that is the way it goes sometimes. I have to go finish dusting & vacuuming the family room before my company arrives in a few hours. Ciao, ciao!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving Ruby!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:31 PM
    LOL I sell whatever you require and its not really selling after all aren't mates rates free ;)

Enjoy it people and be sure to pick up your toasting forks and bits to toast on the fire while you relax xxxx
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Mmmm, sounds lovely CBW... Really it does!
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Nov 21, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Hi! Folks. I thought the virtual bar might enjoy some music.

Mine is a rum and coke with ice. Cheers!

YouTube - Jo Dee Messina & Tim McGraw - Bring On The Rain
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Nice to meet you Caralyn...
    I like this song, forgot about it for a long time... Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:56 PM
    God I have a request please don't flood this thred with music links lets have somewhere we can chat eat and drink instead xxxxx
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I am sooooo chatty, but I have sooooo much work to do...
    I want to talk all day and night long, but I know what I have to do... Logging out now... :(
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:58 PM
    LOL you have thanksgiving to prepare for get cracking lady :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Dustin is cooking the whole thing this year... I am just preparing the house for guests... Yee Haw!
    Got lot's done, I just like it to be perfect... Goooo Meeee...
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 04:00 PM
    LOL that sounds fair ben cooks christmas dinner while I do all the gifts and decorating :D
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 04:04 PM
    I'm going nucking futz here!!

I got to study, but have no idea where to start. 16 chapters this time and I think I am losing it!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
    16 holly smoking poop that's a lot of flipping reading lady, time to make yourself a big drink take your cigs and go get cumfey and settle in for a few chapters :(
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I just can't seem to get organized. I was in class for 8 hours yesterday and 4 today, I feel like I was never there. I haven't retained a thing and it will be a really tough test.

I just want to cry!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Stop it your working yourself up, you will be fine you sound like you need a good nights sleep and start a fresh nice and early in the morning.
    You can do it as you have proved so many times before you're a special person with a hidden talent to care and be that nurse we all want you to be don't give up now you have come so far and we are all so god dam proud of you.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Oh, you know I won't give up, heck no!! But this is so frustrating. I have never felt quite this lost before. It's all just moving SOOOO fast this time.

I just need a break. Just short of a month and I will be off for a month, so I just got to hang in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grounding Bar vs. Neutral Bar? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all. I have extended the wires from an unused 240 outlet to the backyard for a spa via a sub-panel. I also hooked up a new grounding electrode near it to avoid having to run a fourth wire all the way back to the main panel. This fourth wire goes to the small grounding bar in the sub-panel...

Ground bar vs. Neutral bar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference? I understand the neutral goes on the neutral bar and the same for the ground wires but if you were to check continuity between the neutral bar and ground bar they are connected. Can you explain?

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search