Ask
    anemsai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Introduction Letter
    How to write a Consulting company introductionletter to the clients
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 03:03 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to check out the answers on them.

Also, on the following sites, are examples of letters of introductions. You can get ideas from them for the wording that you might use in yours and tailor what you find to meet your needs.

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Introduction letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cover letters - sales introduction letters and inventions ideas submissions

Introduction Letter... The key business letter for getting your foot in the door

Welcome to ASP web site - introduction letter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

View more questions Search