Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tj_dp Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Looking for scholarships in ms
    Hallow everyone, I'm new and I just need a clarification. I'm doing my ug in india(engg) n planning to go for advanced studies in some well known university. I would like to know the basis on which the universities like MIT,SF, etc are offering scholarships and financial aid. I would like to do my ms in astro physics or in astronautics. Kindly help with all the pre entrance exams for them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 12:11 AM
    One way that you could begin to search and find out this type of information would be to conduct the following search.

University Master of Science Scholarships AstroPhysics Astronautics - Google Search

When you find a university by way of that search that is offerning scholarships, then you contact them personally. That way, you will be hearing the information from them firsthand and will also know the most up-to-date information.
    tj_dp Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    One way that you could begin to search and find out this type of information would be to conduct the following search.

University Master of Science Scholarships AstroPhysics Astronautics - Google Search

When you find a university by way of that search that is offerning scholarships, then you contact them personally. That way, you will be hearing the information from them firsthand and will also know the most up-to-date information.
    Thank you for your replay. Ill definitely do so:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tj_dp
    thank you for ur replay. ill definatly do so:)
    Thank you! I'm glad that you will be doing that! Google is the best search engine to use. You can vary the search words that you use in order to get different results. I am sure that if you try hard enough in searching and also make inquiries of the institutions that you find, that you will find the information for which you are searching. :)

If you need any specific academic advice concerning your learning as you are in school, please feel free to come back here and ask. There are quite a few people here who are really knowledgeable about a lot of topics in academic subjects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships-How Do I get one? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I wish to study computers.. softwares... so how do I get a scholarship. :confused:

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search