Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rahul Mathur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Spells to ask someone for a date
    Hi,

I want an easy and effective spells through which other person ask me for a date.
    This is just to turn friendship into Love. Can go out and have a fun.

Tks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Is there something keeping you from asking this person to do something with you? Just because you ask the person about doing something with you, doesn't mean that you are asking them for a date. Maybe you could see about doing something together that is fun with a group of people together? That way, you could get to know a little more about the person in whom you are interested without them thinking that you are trying to get them for a date.

Since you are also asking about a spell, then you also might want to have a look at what is on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mythol...ll-123623.html
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Spells like that don't exist or won't work, because you cannot (and should not) manipulate someone's free will.

You can however look for a spell that'll influence your own lovelife, i.e.. "I want to meet the person that will be the right one for me as a life partner this year" or something like that.

Some people might claim magic is not real, but in fact every act is an act of magic, with everything you do you manipulate energies to accomplish something.
    Even magic the way you see it in fairytales can be real somehow, though not in such extremes; just because you have not experienced something does not make it unreal.. right?

However do not get your hopes up, there's no way to predict how the universe works.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 11:09 AM
    There are no "spells" or magic. Life is what you make it.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 11, 2008, 12:01 PM
    I personally don't believe you can do a spell to make someone love you. But if it was possible, would you really be happy if they only loved you because of a spell you put on them? I think you should just talk to the person a lot, or just go for it and ask them out. Like Clough was saying, spend time with them, get to know them in a group, then if you like them, ask them out! Good luck! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Watch Sabrina the Teen age witch.
    There was an episode where Sabrina just had to have this guy and the wtch aunt's warned her that casting a spell on somebody to do something that was against their free will only had backfiring consequences. One of the truer statements in TV's vast brain dead mush.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 04:12 PM
    If spells did work and you used one, this person wouldn't like you for you.It would be the spell that's attracting him/her.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 01:38 PM
    No such thing... mention you've got lots of money that will probably do it.

Sorry I shouldn't joke about it... seriously if you have to make the person then they are not for you...
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 22, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    There are no "spells" or magic. Life is what you make it.
    I disagree with the first sentence, but agree with the second. Magick is all around us, but love spells are no mastery. Love spells are a kind of (sorry, no better term) Jedi mind trick, and only work on the weak minded. Believe me, you're better off with a smart, empowered companion who would shrug off such manipulations and slap you silly for trying it. ;) Empowered people, especially empowered women, are much more fun to be around.

The better magick is one which helps you feel that you can stand firmly in your own center of integrity. Building a small home altar might help with this. Just use your imagination--trust your instincts as to what to put on it. That's part of the magick--learning to trust yourself. But whatever you do, honor the work and honor yourself by taking it seriously. Then you can give the Goddess the intention that you are asking Her to teach you the things you will need to be a good partner for someone.

Blessings, and happy hunting!

Alder

P.S. Don't be afraid to tell her you're nervous about asking her out. I've always found girls love a guy who knows how to share his feelings.

P.P.S. Worst case scenario, she says no. Consider that the universe teaching you something, and say to the universe, "Ok, lesson learned. Now I know I am strong enough to still exist even if someone I like doesn't like me back. Now reward me by sending me someone cool."

P.P.P.S. If a girl breaks your heart, or for some other reason someone makes you angry, never, never, never do magick to hurt them or to get even, K?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Hopefully, the original poster, Rahul Mathur will come back to respond to the answers that have been given. Unfortunately, Rahul hasn't been back to this site since November of 2007.
    mythgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 07:36 PM
    You can't manipulate someone's free will. The best advice I have is spend time with this person. The more time you spend with them the more you learn if they are right for you.
    We all want to be loved. The greatest love is loving yourself first and believe me you well find that your true mate well find you if you do this.
    Remember love just happens, it is not forced. That is the magic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Forget spells [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to make my boyfriend forget something or say I want to make someone to forget something. Explain the basis on how I should do it. I need a very potent spell to help convince them that either nothing happened or something else did without harming them. Yes I'm into wicca that's why I need...

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search