Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goball Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Maytag Performa Washer Balance
    Hi,

I have 6 year old Model PAV2300AWW top load washer that has finally grown up and has started walking around the house! Believe I need to change the rub pads at the bottom base but have never repaired this type of washer. Does anyone out there have a service manual (say in .pdf format) I could use? Thx in advance.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 20, 2007, 09:02 PM
    I know this doesn't answer your question about manuals but usually, not always, this occurs when the washer is "out of balance" and it gets out of balance with too many big items. Try reloading with a smaller load, not so many big items at one time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Performa Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

The machine's tub will not turn. If it might be the transmission, how do I test it? The motor is good ( I took the belt off & the motor works fine. Thanks for your help, Karl

Maytag Performa noise [ 1 Answers ]

My one year old Maytag Performa washing machine makes the loudest racket during spin cycle. How can it be fixed?

Maytag performa refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

I have a maytag performa model PSD264LGRW and the water line is leaking. Is there a way to turn off the water flow to the refrigerator without shutting off the main water valve? Thanks.

Maytag performa washer stopped spinning [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I was washing a load of laundry and I heard what I can only describe as a nasty grinding noise coming from my washer. I lifted the lid and noticed that the cloths inside weren't spinning. I checked this by closing the lid, and reopening it every few seconds, and the cloths were in the...

View more questions Search