Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailor time Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2007, 07:20 PM
    I need.inspiration?
    Hi, I am practicing one of my manga comics for when I get older. Every time I start it seems like everything is going great and the pictures look good. But, when it comes about to the 6th panel I start to loose the feeling, my characters start to get a little awkward, and no matter how many times I try I can't go on.:mad: :( :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:55 AM
    How long do you want the comics to be? Perhaps closing off/ending the comics right now with the number of panels that you already have would be the way to complete a comic as you practice this art. Perhaps you could make the scripts shoter in order to accommodate what you have ideas for right now as far as the artwork?

Depending on the script of your comic, it would be okay to repeat some images that you already have drawn in order to complete the story.

Nov 21, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    How long do you want the comics to be? Perhaps closing off/ending the comics right now with the number of panels that you already have would be the way to complete a comic as you practice this art. Perhaps you could make the scripts shoter in order to accomodate what you have ideas for right now as far as the artwork?

Depending on the script of your comic, it would be okay to repeat some images that you already have drawn in order to complete the story.
    So keep them short. Gotcha. But what happens if later I want to go beyond that point?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 06:17 PM
    If you really love what you do, then the inspiration will come. Sometimes it might take a number of hours or even days for the ideas to come. What helps me to come up with scripts and visuals for things is to take a walk and practice concentrating on what I am doing. By taking a walk, I am giving my brain a break and also maybe taking in some new inspiration at the same time because I am not overly dwelling on it. If a person concentrates too hard on being creative, it can make you stumped a lot of the times. Recommendation: take a breather now and then and don't try to force the inspiration. It will come in time.

Nov 23, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    If you really love what you do, then the inspiration will come. Sometimes it might take a number of hours or even days for the ideas to come. What helps me to come up with scripts and visuals for things is to take a walk and practice concentrating on what I am doing. By taking a walk, I am giving my brain a break and also maybe taking in some new inspiration at the same time because I am not overly dwelling on it. If a person concentrates too hard on being creative, it can make you stumped a lot of the times. Recommendation: take a breather now and then and don't try to force the inspiration. It will come in time.
    Thank you a whole lot!! :cool: ;) :) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need inspiration for articles [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write some articles for a web site but don't know where to get inspiration from; I don't want my work to sound the same as all the others! Any suggestions? (The articles are to be about homes/improvements/decor etc but can be regarding any subject within this field)

View more questions Search