Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poorstudent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2003, 09:58 AM
    Weird recepie.. please help, how do you eat a squir
    Hi people I'm asking anyone wh can help, my friend is forma gypsy background and told me about a traditional recepie about cooking squirrals, we we are doing this recepie for a charity competition about weird foods being cooked.

SO what I need to know is what UTENSIL is used to eat a squiralls head..

Please if you know let me know :)
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2004, 06:37 PM
    Weird recepie.. please help, how do you eat a s
    Try this site http://www.cvixen.com/bizarre-food.htm,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 6 Answers ]

I just took a look at my number of posts and I realize I have only 59 what's even weirder is that it says I have 71 in the last 90 days. Now I have been here from November 2005, and I have only 59 posts which is correct but in the last 90 days I have posted 71 times. Which I understand they don't...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Sweat potato pie recepie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I ned a favour, I'm entartainning a guests tomorrow and I was planning to bbq. I also want to make some sweat potato pie, but I don't know how. Can you help me with a recepie please! Thank you very much, Bye Robert [email protected]

Very weird one Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is going to sound weird but I am not kidding when I say that my monitor is causing my sound not to work. When I try to increase the volume I can visuall even see the volume going right back down all the way on its own. I have tested everything with different parts and everything works...

View more questions Search