Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrLonly1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Space measurements
    How can oceanographers measure surface currents from space?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 04:08 PM
    One method is infrared. Have you done any research?
    surface temp measurement - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

He wants space! [ 10 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months. He now tells me that he needs time for his friends. I work everyday and weekends and he spends all that time with his friends. I think he just wants to be with someone else. He tells me he loves me but he still wants space. I ask him what he needs...

Mathematical formula for pvc measurements [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what mathematical formula is used to get 2 pvc measurements instead of using a measuring tool

Need to get pvc measurements using formula rather than tapemeasure [ 2 Answers ]

I need the formula to get 2 pvc measurements wihtout using a tapemeasure

My Space [ 15 Answers ]

I have a 13.5 year old daughter. She is always on myspace.com... I do not know much about this website but heard many negative comments about it. I try to tell my daughter to cut down on the time that she spends on this website but she does not listen. She continues to go on this site every...

View more questions Search