Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen_sweetheart Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I am hurting so bad.
    I am so depressed. I had left my last post with you all. I hurt the one I love. He will not see me. I want to tell him I am so sorry to his face. We have been like best friends for over 1 year. We talked about everything in our life. I could call him with my troubles.. and now I don't have him. I am so hurt. I wake up at 2 and can't go back to sleep for hours.. in the last 4 nights.. I have gotten out in my car and drove to were he lives. I can't keep doing this. I think about doing things to myself.. I don't want to hurt myself. But I am so afraid if I don't get some help or for him to talk to me and just let me say to his face I am so sorry. Why do I feel this way? I hurt so bad.. I am a 45 year old woman. With a life a head of me. My kids are all gone and I am so alone now. I love him so much it hurts my heart. Can someone help me please.. :(
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Purly simple... do what you just said... say your sorry to his face!! Go to his house, knock, and apologize before he can say anything. If you have to put your foot in the door and say "I just wanted to say I'm sorry..." If he doesn't say anything back then walk away... you got to let him take it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm hurting so bad [ 2 Answers ]

I found a pill it has the letters zc and the number 01 its small and round what is it

Hurting... Really bad! [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, Me and my wife have a joint banking account.Recently my wife had a garnishment on our banking account from a creditor for $5000.00. This garnishment has frozen all money in our account for the next 30days. Is their anything I can do? My payroll check going directly in this account...

I'm hurting really bad and I don't want to anymore [ 4 Answers ]

It all started when I got with this boy from school it took us 8 months to get together and then we started to fall in love he was the first person I had made love to I felt so comftable with him we always had our ups and downs like normal relationships. Then one day I went to my auntys and she...

Will I ever get her back.what can I do because I'm hurting so bad [ 10 Answers ]

I had a girl who at first I wasent sure about going into the relationship because I was in another relationship.I left the previous relationship with my thoughts focused on this new girl.This new girl really liked me so much and I know that she was going to say yes when I was going to ask her...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search